Recent content by herve06

1. herve06

Update to Joomla 3.5? with Fabrik 3.4.2 or later?

What do you recommand ? if I'm with Joomla 3.4 I stay with Fabrik 3.4 If I create a new website ( Joomla 3.5 or 3.6) I use Fabrik 3.5 but never try to upgrade from 3.4 to 3.5 or 3.6 ? Am I right ?
  2. herve06

Thanks for your answer. At this point I can't upograde from Joomla 3.4.5 (or 3.4.8) to Joomla 3.5 or 3.6
  3. herve06

Hello, is there any news about this ? I tried to upgrade Fabrik from 3.4.1 to 3.5 on Joomla 3.4.8 but it did not work. Do I have to upgrade Joomla first ? then Fabrik ?
  4. herve06

Link invisible

Hello I use Fabrik to display data from differents companies. I would like to display the website. It's ok if I use "text area" format, but if I choose link nothing displays. I would like also to click on the displayed link that is not possible at the moment. Can somebody help me ? Thanks
  5. herve06

Problem with Picklist element when saving form

Indeed, my 'activity' field is an INT. So I guess I should use php code to save it in my database? Or do you have another suggestion?
  6. herve06

Thanks a lot hugh, it's working now ! However, I still have problem when I select more than one element in the picklist. Maybe I use it the wrong way but what I want to do is : For each option selected in the TO list, save it in a new row with a specified code. In my form I have 2 element : 1...
  7. herve06

Right, thank you the error is gone now. I now have a message saying the element has been saved/updated. However, it's still not working because of this "[". As my field is numeric it's always saving "0" in my table. So, there is no solution for the picklist for the moment ? Do you know if there...
  8. herve06

Hello, I have a problem when I want to save a form with a picklist element. I have populated the picklist with php code like in the example : $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 6); $db->setQuery("SELECT CODE, NAME FROM t_table "); $rows = $db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($rows as $row) {...
  9. herve06

Visualization display

Hello, Thnak you for your answers. I will have a look soon.
  10. herve06

Visualization display

Hello I would like to create a graph with data from the last 30 days. It's ok if I've got data every day. But if not, I've got this. I don't have data in my MySQL DB between the 2015-02-08 and 2015-03-01, so I would like a "hole" (from 2015-02-09 to 2015-02-28) instead of this visualization. Is...
  11. herve06

Update procedure Joomla 3.4/Fabrik 3.3.1

Hello. I got it. I unzipped the fabrik plugin then made an install from the folder. I did it for the 3.2 then for 3.3 version. No problem to install different element directly from the zip.
  12. herve06

Sorry. I mean the files did not install. And I did not get any error message
  13. herve06

Hello. I installed Joomla 3.4.1 then tried to install Fabrik 3.3 (upload a zip file) but it did not work. Also tried with Fabrik 3.2 = same result. Should I start to install Joomla 3.3, Fabrik 3.2 then update to Joomla 3.4 and Fabrik 3.3 ? Thanks
  14. herve06

How to translate element labels for multi language site

Hi chofra02, Have you figured out how to do that? Thanks for your answer.
  15. herve06

Cannot make list from database view

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm not confident with Github. I've just seen something there http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ I'll have a look
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back