Recent content by ichimonban

1. ichimonban

Yes Boise. I don't get out much to the east side of the state but have been out the MT long ago...

Yes Boise. I don't get out much to the east side of the state but have been out the MT long ago, but mostly travel out to Seattle and Portand SLC on occasion
  2. ichimonban

AutoFill Plugin Fails after J! & Fabrik Update

And so it is Now LOL Is all I needed. Thanks for taking a look. Honestly Im the Nerd side of the company, I vape a bit but hadn't really vaped until I linked up with my current business partners who vape hard core and have owned vape shops LOL. You may have noticed tho that our Juice is...
  3. ichimonban

Added entry in My Sites. Thanks
  4. ichimonban

I updated and cleared cache but get no impovement
  5. ichimonban

Database Version 5.5.40-36.1-log PHP Version 5.5.30 Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT & Fabrik Administrator Component 3.4 December 2015 Updated Last Night After Update AutoFill plugin fails without error in form. Checked JSON syntax no changes, checked...
  6. ichimonban

Display Age of a row

How do I display the age of a row instead of the create or modified on date itself. ie "28 days" instead of "05/21/2014" ... I found this php but am not clear how to implement it in the date element to get the result I need. [ $nowdate=strtotime("{table___element}")...
  7. ichimonban

GoogleMap Visualization

So with that being said, The element is googlemap element/plugin, coords are recorded in its column. The coords are not plotted. so, just as something to try I made the column visible in the list, and low and behold they show up on the map now.... This will do!
  8. ichimonban

GoogleMap Visualization

I've got a google map looking at a db list and the visualization isn't picking up the coordinates out of the db and plotting them, the column name for the googlemap element is "googlemap" I thought it might just be that the viz plugin may not be able to find the column but I cannot find any...
  9. ichimonban

GoogleMap Visualization doesn't load Geocoords from db

I've got a google map with a db list and the visualization isn't picking up the coordinates in out of the db, the column name is "googlemap" I thought it might just be that the viz plugin may not be able to find the column but I cannot find any mention of what the viz plugin is looking for. I...
  10. ichimonban

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token : (solved)

Im getting the same error in a form using autofill plugin. SyntaxError: Unexpected token < I can see script in console pull all the correct values I need but none are applied to their assigned fields and/or display in the form after clicking the trigger button. Joomla 3.4, Fabrik 3.3.1
  11. ichimonban

clicking add in repeat group duplicates all existing entries?

I built a repeating group to add notes to lead data. After clicking "+" / add all existing entries are repated?!? I have set the group to repeat a minimum of 1 and not to copy. Is there some thing Im missing Updated from GIT Latest J! and Fabrik 3.1
  12. ichimonban

timestamp-min.js file is missing, getting a 404 error

Joomla 3.2.2 Fabrik 3.1 Installed the Package, then installed the timestamp plugin from the Fabrikar. I also grabbed the timestamp plug in from GitHub but it doesn't have the file that I can see either
  13. ichimonban

timestamp-min.js file is missing, getting a 404 error

I hit submit on my form and a whole to of nothing happens. I receive the following message timestamp-min.js file is missing, getting a 404 error after submit I looked in the plugins dir " plugins/com_fabrik/timestamp, imstamp, and all I see here is a timestamp.PHP. So I checked the files on...
  14. ichimonban

status message

status message
  15. ichimonban

After Package install links error in 404

My Links to lists and forms error in a 404 - component not found, what am I Missing, fabrik and my package are installed and I can see the forms and lists via the component
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back