• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by jo-ka

1. jo-ka

Can't download Fabrik 4 Zeta - Virus???

Thanks @achartier . I will check it ASAP.
  2. jo-ka

Display PDF file embedded on Form view

I want to do the first one, this is, I will upload the PDF with the file upload plugin, in one form tab, which will display the link to the file but, on other tab on form view, display that same PDF embeded on an element. I will check that solution. Thanks @troester .
  3. jo-ka

Create records on joined list

Hello @troester . Well, now that you are asking, probably a repeat group might not be the best idea on this case. So, what would be your suggestion to accomplish the main idea? Thanks in advance.
  4. jo-ka

Create records on joined list

Hello. I need help to accomplhish one thing in one of my customers. I have a Form (Headers), where I will record some Tasks. These tasks will have multiple operations, which will be registered on the details table, joined on the first list. As per setting the inner join of Details list on...
  5. jo-ka

Thanks @achartier . I was trying to download som other files, those from this link: https://github.com/trobfab/fabrik/wiki/Upgrading-from-fabrik3.10-to-fabrik4, so I can start migrating a J3 website. But then I found those alerts, and I've made the post. Hope you can fix it. Merry Xmas.
  6. jo-ka

thanks @troester . I've downloaded from the main website, and it's working correctly. About the Skurvish Enterprises website issue, do you know if it's something related? Merry Xmas.
  7. jo-ka

Hello. When trying to download F!4 Zeta, I have this warning, by my AV. Also, downloading from the main website it's not avaliable... I don't know if people are aware, but it might be important.
  8. jo-ka

Display PDF file embedded on Form view

Hello. I have a file upload element where I upload pdf files to the server. On other tab, I would like to display that same file, on form view and/or edit view. What is the best way?
  9. jo-ka

Email list pugin

@troester , yes I understood. Allow me just to explain that, in this case the filter I need is not based on the users logged in. As this is some kind of tech support platform, the idea is the tech support users, send notifications to the customers contacts, which can be multiple by customer...
  10. jo-ka

Email list pugin

Thanks @troester. Huuummmm. You're probably right but, in this situation I would like to filter the address book list, in order just to get those e-mail addresses belonging to certain customer, on the form. So, in my opinion, (because i need it :D:D) it makes sense. If I can't filter it here...
  11. jo-ka

Email list pugin

Hello. When using Address book option, of the lists email plugin, I'm trying to filter the address book list, with a placeholder, but with now avail. Is this impossible, or am I doing something wrong? Example on the Wiki:
  12. jo-ka

Form pop-up on Save.

Yes, it is. Do you this it might be related to it?
  13. jo-ka

Filter menu list with Joomla Users Extra Fields

Dear @juuser . This worked perfectly!!!! Many thanks.
  14. jo-ka

Form pop-up on Save.

Looks like the problem is that the element is expecting only one value, and not multiple...
  15. jo-ka

Form pop-up on Save.

OK. On my view, I've created an Id field (auto_increment), and changed the Fabrik List setup: I can render the E-mail addresses as dropdown and radiobutton, but not as Checkbox or MultiSelect List... Not sure what's happening.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back