Recent content by joezart

1. J

How to call a function that receive parameters and return result

Sorry Rob Im using joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.0.6.3 I was talking about the FORM PLUGIN PHP specifically PHP CODE Like I said I do not know how to 1. Where to store it 2. How to call it 3. How to send it parameters I think the first question it's anwered
  2. J

How to call a function that receive parameters and return result

I have a very long call function that it's not practical to place in a php box (plugin) as I need to call it from different forms. What I need to do is to "call it" from the php box plugin QUESTIONS: 1. Where to store it 2. How to call it 3. How to send it parameters
  3. J

Fabrik 3.1 beta's new connections needs to be fixed

Thanks Rob to update the connection plugin using Github is as regular? 1. go to joomla bakcend 2. extension manager 3. click on discover 4.. click on purge cache 5. click on discover tab 6. mark files 7. install or is there other way?
  4. J

FABRIK 3.0.6.3 not saving data in database table using PHP code

Troester Ignore my last post I just realized that I had some {} misssing But I have 2 new situations 1. table estructures looks like this id........partida_id..........cargo 150..........23.....................0 150..........23.....................1 151..........23.....................2...
  5. J

Thanks troester Let's say we are half way For the moment your code is saving data at "partidas" table (this has never been a problem) At estructuras table save data, but do not execute the "FOR", so the table looks like this id........partida_id..........cargo...
  6. J

thanks I will try it and keep you inform this is using the "file" php option... right?
  7. J

Fabrik 3.1 beta's new connections needs to be fixed

Joomla 3.0.3 I have installed fabrik 3.1 beta on my pc (localserver), updated everything usin Github Have less than a minute using this version and I already found a problem default connection (test connection working) If you want to add a new connection The ID* field is...
  8. J

Thanks Troester From the time I posted this thread and your answer I try many options one of them was removing the "&" typo and results still the same.... NOT WORKING Last code I try in the PHP box: // To open a specific database using fabrik 3 $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2) //Return...
  9. J

I have try everything... using php file or adding code into the php box 1. Your sugested code DO NOT WORK 2. At the end of first example there is an exit. but never shows any generated error Rob would mind taking a look into my site? Can I sent you a private with access info Remeber Im using...
  10. J

Is there anybody out there that knows for sure if the Run php plugin works or not?

thanks cheesegrits Mi apologies right back to you if I sounded mean... I'm just so frustrated with this run PHP that seems not to be working at all. On the other hand my I sugest for next version to have a video channel with videos... that way you will get rid off a thousans question, giving...
  11. J

Is there anybody out there that knows for sure if the Run php plugin works or not?

Im using joomla 2.5.9 fabrik 3.0.6.3 Mysqli Would someone please inform me if the Run PHP fabrik's form plugin works or not? It is very important to me to know it, as my project deeply depend on it. So far no one seems to be capable to answer it or interested in providing any help.
  12. J

onmouseout javascript action for Fabrik 3.0.6.3

HI On 01-06-2008 a thread for this issue was placed and so far had been seen 1204 times http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6161&highlight=onmouseout four days ago I placed the same subject, so far seen 14 times... so far NO replay http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31738...
  13. J

HI Joomla 2.5 Fabrik 3.0.6.3 database type: Mysqli default database connection id: 1 extra database call asam connection id: 2 Using the extra database I created a list from one of its table called "partidas" with an autoincremental number id. In the same database (extra) I have another table...
  14. J

Possible bug: erased lists still on data base tables

Hi I'm not sure if this should be considered as a BUG, but according to fabrik's manual, when you delete a list and its related groups, forms and elements are automatically deleted too. That is partially true since all of them stay at the fabrik's database tables. Let's say that you need to...
  15. J

onmouseout javascript action

Do fabrik count with "onmouseout" javascript action? haven't seen it yet Is there a way that I could add this type of action to fabrik's library?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back