Recent content by joshblevins

1. J

#0 syntax error, unexpected 'Incomplete?' (T_STRING), expecting ';'

After submiting data from a form my Site gives the above error. I have updated my templates and joomla to the newest update. I also get this info on debug /home/miscott21/public_html/portal/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php(304) : eval()'d code:4
  2. J

encrypted field in database join

I have a encrypted field that I need the label to show the actual value of the encrypted data. When the encrypted value is selected it displays blank options in the dropdown.
  3. J

Custom File/Foler Name

I am attempting to make a custom folder and file name for a file upload. I would like to accomplish this type of file name. 'EMPLOYEE ACTIVE/'.$last_int.'/'.$last_name.' '.$first_name.'/{thistable___state} {thistable___certification_type} {thistable___expiration}' ; The code I have tried in...
  4. J

File Upload Custom Folder / File Name

I am attempting to make a custom folder and file name for a file upload. I would like to accomplish this type of file name. 'EMPLOYEE ACTIVE/'.$last_int.'/'.$last_name.' '.$first_name.'/{thistable___state} {thistable___certification_type} {thistable___expiration}' ; The code I have tried in...
  5. J

Updating multiple rows user groups

Yes the update column plugin
  6. J

Helix 3 and JS Not working

Any luck with joomshaper
  7. J

Updating multiple rows user groups

I have tried to use the update multiple columns on a list to update multiple rows user groups. I am attempting to select multiple user groups for these users. However in the update columns it only allows me to select one user group and it only shows two of my user groups from joomla.
  8. J

Hide yes/no Element

Using the field to hide it worked like a charm
  9. J

Hide yes/no Element

Is it possible to hide a yes/no element
  10. J

Getting email address of user from another table

What would be the cost on something like this
  11. J

Display table data on form tab

I was wondering if there is a way to display joined data on a form's tab. Not all the elements of the joined form just what I want the user to see in that view. Similar to just displaying a list of the joined data in the form view. (Does not need to editable in this view)
  12. J

They say they are working on it..... I hope they contact you... They have great templates if they will work with fabrik. By chance they have a section in the template section for custom js ... Do you think placing the button js here it would work.... However I think there is other js issues...
  13. J

Getting email address of user from another table

Is their a way to use this in the email schedule plugin...
  14. J

If it is ok I can provide you a copy of my template.... I sent them a message today and asked them to contact you
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back