Recent content by kebmsmith

1. K

IE8 message: "Fabrik is undefined"

Bump - any thoughts?
  2. K

I have "Allow Fabrik debug" enabled on both haiea.org and cathyscritters.com. I renamed 17.js and reloaded the site (cathyscritters.com) in IE and chose the menu for the form. It still gave me the "Fabrik is undefined" error, plus lots of other problems. If I run it without 17.js, it won't...
  3. K

I updated with git and I think properly did the administrator stuff (purge cache, find updates, etc). Problem still exists with IE8. Same exact behavior. I'm fairly new at updating with git, so you might want to grill me a little to be sure I did it right. Anything I can post or email to...
  4. K

I updated with git and I think properly did the administrator stuff (purge cache, find updates, etc). Problem still exists with IE8. Same exact behavior. I'm fairly new at updating with git, so you might want to grill me a little to be sure I did it right. Anything I can post or email to...
  5. K

Still willing... How can I help?
  6. K

I'd be happy to send whatever I can to help debug it, but I don't understand what you mean by "one of y'alls pages" (not the "y'all" part - I'm from Texas, I get that). Do you need the "View Source" output from the browser? Or a screen capture of the error? Or the info that IE debugger puts...
  7. K

Thanks for the explanation of head.js. My other site (the one that doesn't break, it's a totally different design but does use an Ajax routine to interactively change the form) is also 3.0, but it doesn't have the exact same JS structure when the IE debugger brings it up to view. When you...
  8. K

Whoops, you're right about the template, but I'm not sure about the debug. I think I ran the experiment with atomic, then switched back and had forgotten. Sorry. I've not set it for atomic with the menu in topmenu and login in sidebar so one can log in and select the form. The menu doesn't...
  9. K

Point by point: - I'm not surprised it's getting errors in IE9 as well, because many of my customers have complained that the site is "Not working for them" and they're probably on newer IEs (but they're not technical enough to get much more info from). - I already have "Allow Fabrik...
  10. K

Asked another way: What does the head.ready function do? And why is it present in this Fabrik/Joomla web site, but not another one that I have up?
  11. K

There are several older threads that have a very similar complaint. I'm wondering if there is some feature I can disable as a workaround? I have disabled "ShackSlides" (an image slider/animator from JoomlaShack) as well as reverting to the default Joomla template and neither of these changes...
  12. K

It's a pretty recent github pull, maybe a couple weeks ago. I'll check that I'm up-to-date. Unfortunately IE8 is the highest I can test on my Win XP system. I've heard of remote web site testing servers where you can look at your site on any operating system and any browser - have you ever...
  13. K

I think I already had this question going in another thread, but I can't find it! So, I have built a clone of my original site at another URL so we can play with it without interfering with our customers' use of the real site. Please duplicate the issue (if possible) at www.haiea.org 1...
  14. K

Redirect not working in Safari

Sorry for the delay - got sidetracked with other projects. I tried your suggestion of disabling all but the redirect, and it behaves the same way. Blank content area comes up when I submit a reservation. If you have time to dig into this, I have a mirror of the website that exhibits the same...
  15. K

Redirect not working in Safari

Safari Thanks for investigating. I'll be up in it in the morning. Will make the changes you suggest and ping you back.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back