Recent content by lena

1. L

template / member ID card

(not solved) template / member ID card Hi, I'm looking for some information about template and avery. I need to be able to print a list of members for mailing (avery stickers) and I need to be able to generate member ID card from a member table. I know I can export csv and use excel to do it...
  2. L

help with simple order form linked to jos_users

prepopulate a form with CB profile Hi, here what I did to prepopulate address with CB profile address info, also I add possibilitie to user to add a different address. Using Fabrik v1.0.6 Create a set of elements equating to the CB address data you want. The defaults it installs with are...
  3. L

How do I prepopulate a form with CB profile

prepopulate a form with CB profile Hi, here what I did to prepopulate address with CB profile address info, also I add possibilitie to user to add a different address. Using Fabrik v1.0.6 Create a set of elements equating to the CB address data you want. The defaults it installs with are...
  4. L

default value

Yes ! Yes this is working perfectly now ! Thanks a lot to both of you Lena xx
  5. L

default value

Hi, I'm doing test locally on my PC. I can upload other screenshot, tell me what you want to check... Also, could you try this code on your system, just to make sure that it's working properly? (Using Joomla 1.0X and Fabrik 1.0.6 (zip version)) PS I have found a piece of code from...
  6. L

default value

Hi, ok I have change it. I thought: Maximum Length (leave blank for max length to equal field width): But 0 is not blank' I guess it was set by default.... But it's not solving the problem the field is still blank
  7. L

default value

Hi Rob, Thanks for your help, unfortunately my form field is still empty ... I have the feeling that maybe something is missing elsewhere. Do I need to add a join into the form? Maybe I put wrong access? Could you try this code and check if its really working? This form is a Book rental...
  8. L

default value

Hi cheesegrits, loadRow() or loadObjectList() are not working
  9. L

default value

Using Joomla 1.0.x
  10. L

default value

Hi, I'm doing tests on my PC locally. Did you test the code you gave me? global $database, $my; $database->setQuery("SELECT * FROM #__comprofiler WHERE user_id = '" . $my->id . '"); $cb_results = $database->loadObjectList(); return $cb_results['address']; What I need to setup to...
  11. L

default value

Hi, It's not returning any errors. I really need to understand this cause I have 3 components to do using similar needs.
  12. L

Date Array shows on Thank You page

I'm using the zip version.
  13. L

Date Array shows on Thank You page

I have the same issue
  14. L

default value

little bit confused Hi, still not working I have made a test with other field same issue still empty. I just want to make sure where I need to put this code: global $database, $my; $database->setQuery("SELECT * FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE user_id = '" . $my->id . '"); $cb_results =...
  15. L

default value

Hi, Hi have tried your code without success...empty field Where exactly should I add ?: global $database, $my; $database->setQuery("SELECT * FROM #__comprofiler WHERE user_id = '" . $my->id . '"); $cb_results = $database->loadObjectList(); return $cb_results->adresse; Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back