Recent content by lindalong

1. L

Error

I really could use some help here. I disabled the plg_fabrik_system in #__extensions and got the 400 - COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE. What else can I do to disable the calls to fabrik in the database so that the site can be up. The issue is not a fabrik one but the host (hostgator) has...
  2. L

Error

I did that and got this error afterwards. 400 - COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE
  3. L

Error

I tried this disable the Fabrik system plugin directly in the DB but then I ended up with a page not found error and still could not get into the admin area. So how do I disable Fabrik via the database so it's not called?
  4. L

Error

how would I disable the plugin in the database? What exactly would I look for?
  5. L

Error

troester, thanks for the info. I do believe there is an issue on the host side. The files are there but locked and I can't see them in ftp only in cpanel and they won't let me overwrite them. I've take this up with the host. Linda
  6. L

Error

My client informed me they are getting the following error. They say they did not make any changes to the site. The error comes up both front/backend so I can can't even get in to administer the site. Any help here on how to fix this or work around it so I can get into the site would be...
  7. L

Upload error

Any ideas why I'm getting this error? ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /tmp/phpAVbvug ? Warning: Failed to move file! ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /tmp/phpRjG5HP ? Warning: Failed to move file! ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file...
  8. L

Layout default not found

Mark this solved...just needed to change how it was linking to the form.
  9. L

Layout default not found

Never mind on the language file, found that...
  10. L

Layout default not found

Any ideas on how I can get rid of this warning? It is on this page https://finditinfairport.com/vendor-application-steps.html if you click the online application. And where can I change the text for this? Sorry, but you are not authorised to add this record I don't see a language file?
  11. L

Hide show group using custom Javascript

I think I have this working now using the javascript tab.
  12. L

felixkat, Yes but it is not working as an OR on the actions so it really needs to be a custom script. On change it is showing the one group when 2 is selected but not when 3 is selected because there is no OR.
  13. L

form id is 15 Element that is the list is festos_vendors___appType_vend Option values 1 and 2 I want to show group id 33 artisanFields (hide when other options are selected) Option value 3 I want to show group id 32 nonProfitFields (hide when other options are selected) Option value 4 and 5 I...
  14. L

I need some help figuring out custom javascript for a form. I have a drop-down list with 6 items. For two of the items, I want 1 group to show when either of those are selected. So I think I need something with an OR (||) in the statement, but my javascript coding knowledge is limited...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back