Recent content by longlam

1. longlam

Submitting form by JS causes two rows pointing to the same record in list

Cool. That seems to have fixed the issue! Thanks guys! Good to know that it wasn't a bug, just my lack of knowledge Thanks again!
  2. longlam

And because I have 2 different repeat groups the number of rows multiplies. e.g. Repeat Group 1 => repeated 4 times Repeat Group 2 => repeated 2 times Number of times same row repeated in List View => 4 x 2 = 8
  3. longlam

Was just doing some more testing. Realised it's not my JS that is causing the issue but the repeat groups. Hugh's post earlier prompted me to test that aspect. So... each time I add a new repeat group, when I save, I get an extra row in the list view. So if I repeat the same group 10 times... I...
  4. longlam

Hi Guys, Troester: Yes the two rows link to the same record. If I go click into or hover my mouse over each link you can see they point to the same row id. ... Just wasn't sure how to show that in a screenshot. Hugh: not sure what you mean by AJAX context, but it basically I have 5 dropdowns...
  5. longlam

I have several dropdown elements which when changed automatically submit (save) the form. This is to prevent users from forgetting to save once they have selected the drop down. Problem is for some reason this is creating a second row in the list that points to the same record (See attached). If...
  6. longlam

Menu link to Fabrik List keeps redirecting to Home Page

Cool. Thanks Hugh. I'll check all those things with my host support. Thanks again for all your troubleshooting!
  7. longlam

I'm about halfway through changing all the "Include in List Query" settings to no. Thought I'd test accessing the form... and guess what?.... It works! So... just to be safe, I'm going to finish off doing all the other elements in this list. Thanks for all the troubleshooting Hugh!
  8. longlam

Not that I know of. All my other lists are working... so I think it is something specific to this list. Haven't installed any new plugins or made any modifications other than upgrading fabrik, akeeba and joomla when updates are available..
  9. longlam

Thanks Hugh. Where do I go to check MySQL configs? is this done in CPanel?... I'll have a hunt around.... and I'll change the "include in List Query" settings.
  10. longlam

Hi Hugh, the list and corresponding form are still in development so I have never tried to access the list as it is now. That being said, only 10 elements are set to be shown in the list. I used to be able to access it but that was early on when I was still adding elements to it.
  11. longlam

Just doing some further investigation. If I set menus and list to 'Public' access then I can access the list when I'm NOT logged in. As soon as I log in with any username, it redirects again.
  12. longlam

Cool. Thanks for the tip Hugh. I will see what I can find. Thanks for all your help so far. I am the only one working on this site, so it must be me... but as I've never heard of redirects until you mentioned it.
  13. longlam

Hi Hugh, I've never setup any redirects so I wouldn't know where to begin... How do I get rid of (or edit, or even access) the other redirects that you mention? Is it something that was automatically done when I upgraded Joomla/Fabrik?
  14. longlam

Hi Hugh... Sorry, I forgot to mention in the recap that it's only the link to list 18 > Individual Development Plans (IDPs) that doesn't work. From the main menu it's: Human Resources > Individual Development Plans > IDPs or from the back end it's: Fabrik > Lists > 18 Individual Development...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back