Recent content by mabdelhady

1. M

Fabrik Form Error

The only difference is that I was on 3.0.7 and upgraded to 3.0.9. Is there a way to downgrade to 3.0.7 without losing all the live forms I have? Thanks
  2. M

Fabrik Form Error

Yes, It's set to yes Joomla 2.5.28 php version 5.3.10 With no plans to upgrade Joomla or php till summer this means that I won't be able to have a search form on my site? I used to have it working with the same configuration before. Please advice. Thanks
  3. M

Fabrik Form Error

I did get the update as recommended and still getting: Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 338
  4. M

Fabrik Form Error

I fixed it manually. You recommend I should get the update?
  5. M

Fabrik Form Error

I did
  6. M

Fabrik Form Error

And now it gets redirect to: getData:Unknown column 'tablename.id' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT
  7. M

Fabrik Form Error

Same :( Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 338 Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in...
  8. M

Fabrik Form Error

Followed the above and I got a new error: Notice: Use of undefined constant id - assumed 'id' in ../plugins/fabrik_form/redirect/redirect.php on line 403 Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in ../libraries/joomla/registry/registry.php on line 336
  9. M

Fabrik Form Error

I did and I got the error below in the console: Undefined variable: id in ../plugins/fabrik_form/redirect/redirect.php Any idea? Thanks
  10. M

Fabrik Form Error

I'm still having issues building a search form. I built it from scratch many time and I keep getting the same error SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data
  11. M

Fabrik Form Error

Hello, I'm using a fabrik form to search a database table. I have setup my form to redirect to the database table list after submission and set it to be used to search data. The redirect link is: /index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=19&resetfilters=1 Every time a user submits a...
  12. M

Cascading Drop Down

Hello, I'm trying to create a simple cascading drop down following this tutorial: http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/19 I have two tables in my database one master which I created a database join drop down for. I created the second dependent menu as a cascading and made sure I set...
  13. M

How to do condition drop-down's that link to a database

I followed your steps and it didn't work for me. My database tables are Main Table: MainProblem id: problemID label: problemName Secondary Table: SubProblem id: subID label: subProblemName foreign key: subProblem I created the main drop down as databasejoin and added the following to...
  14. M

Fabrik Form to send email to a URL Parameter

Hello, I would like to create a fabrik form that will have an email plugin to send email on submission. I would like to send to an email address form a URL parameter. how can I do that? Thanks, Mona
  15. M

Joomla user registration adding new user to multiple groups

Hello, Any help with assigning the user to multiple groups? Thanks, Mona
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back