Recent content by mamies

1. M

Error 500 on specific list after upgrade

I have also noticed when I go to change the elements, list, form or groups within the administrator portal it removes all of the pages styles.
  2. M

Error 500 on specific list after upgrade

Hi Team, I have just updated a Joomla and Fabrik install to the latest versions (Joomla 3.9.19 and Fabrik 3.9.2) but am now getting an error 500 on a specific list and a form. This list and form is the only one in the database that contains different groups. Also it is installed on PHP version...
  3. M

List speed is extremely slow

Hi Team, I have ran into an issue on our intranet site where the tables are extremely slow to open. The table is fairly large with over 4,500 records and quite a lot of elements. I noticed that the table max's out one of the CPU cores on the server for a good 20 seconds before it loads the...
  4. M

Calculating Total from Repeat elements

try $vtotalarray = $formModel->formData['jie_pedidos_18_repeat___v_total']; $vtotalsum = array_sum($vtotalarray); echo "<pre>";print_r($vtotalarray);exit; $formModel->updateFormData('jie_pedidos___calculation', $vtotalsum, true);
  5. M

how to disable access form from list

under the list view / access change the view records field to suit your needs.
  6. M

does using the following in the plugin output the correct amount $vtotalarray = $formModel->formData['jie_pedidos_18_repeat___v_total']; $vtotalsum = array_sum($vtotalarray); echo "<pre>";print_r($vtotalsum);exit; $formModel->updateFormData('jie_pedidos___calculation', $vtotalsum, true);
  7. M

Quote required for work

Also a good resource is that if you get stuck with something ask a question here and people will input and help you.
  8. M

No Problem, Glad to help.
  9. M

Create a new plugin under form: --do-- = php In = Both On = Both Process Script = OnBeforeStore PHP Code will be (a little unsure on the calculation field so I have called it jie_pedidios___calculation but you will need to change below). $vtotalarray =...
  10. M

unfortunately the site is sitting behind in an intranet without access to the internet which will screw that idea up. If you put your elements and table names here I can help with the script and where to put it.
  11. M

Sorry, I should have replied. I worked it out. It appears that I was using the wrong field resulting in no value. I used a form plugin (PHP) and ran it OnBeforeStore. $elementarray = $formModel->formData['data_repeat_table___element']; $elementsum = array_sum($itemcostget)...
  12. M

Showing databasejoins in a list?

I may be mistaken but it looks like you have used the ID as the database join label. If you select a different field a differentresult will be displayed
  13. M

Hi All, I have a group in which I have repeat fields. I would like to be able to calculate the total of the repeat fields for each specific entry. Some entries may have 1 field but others may have up to 14. Thanks,
  14. M

Multiple Items being displayed in List

Troester, you are a legend. I spent around an hour trying to work it out. Thankyou very much
  15. M

Multiple Items being displayed in List

Hi All, I have a little issue that is related to the repeat elements. First of all this system has the data calculated using calc fields as well as a PHP plugin and the data is created perfectly and is also shown in the database as expected. The issue that I am having is that if I use the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back