Recent content by meridion

1. meridion

error

Hi, I have not had any answers. :(:(
  2. meridion

error

Yes it is. What gallery version do you recommend? if I pay extra, could you update joomla and fabrik and that everything works the same?
  3. meridion

error

My joomla is 3.5.1, and not the fabrik one I can not find which is really. I consult everything because fabrik and joomla are very sensitive. and I'm afraid that everything will break. If I install that library it is very likely that everything will break. and if I update the joomla too. Is...
  4. meridion

error

when installing it should work normally then
  5. meridion

error

I need to know the download link, to not break anything
  6. meridion

error

Hello! Where do I install it? and how Thank you!
  7. meridion

error

Thanks! Now the following happens: when I export a pdf, in any of the lists or within the form, the pdf fails. attached image so you see
  8. meridion

error

what do you recomend?
  9. meridion

error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$localidad' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/pensamos/public_html/gestionenrico.com.ar/plugins/fabrik_form/email/tmpl/mail_particulares.php on line 5 and the file contains the following ------------------------------------------- <?php echo...
  10. meridion

error

Hi, when I want to save a form it gives me the following error. error 500 (see attached) why? everything else works.
  11. meridion

List

How can i fix this? I send an image of what happens when searching.
  12. meridion

List

sorry, search button
  13. meridion

List

No, I have not sent. I have already solved what worked slow. But now I can not find the text finder in the lists. The rest works fine. I need help.
  14. meridion

List

yesterday, I've send thread. Thank you.
  15. meridion

List

Hello, no problem I have solved this. It runs fast. The only thing that does not work is the text finder of the lists. What will be the mistake? You help me solve it, that's all.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back