Recent content by mhertz

1. M

file upload element not working?

File upload element not working "bump"-ing this thread, per Hugh's suggestion?
  2. M

file upload element not working?

We have been trying to get the element type "file upload" working. It does upload, but checking the "Email uploaded file to recipients" option does not seem to work. (I figured I would post this because the related thread below refers to the attachment "always" being emailed...wish that were...
  3. M

How to display text

This is an oldthread, closing.
  4. M

File format not allowed

This appears to be working ok now. I am not sure what I doid to fix it, but I am going to mark this closed for now.
  5. M

File format not allowed

I am having a problem with the File Upload form element. When I test the file upload field on a form I get a "File format not allowed" error message. I get this both when I leave the file format field blank for that element and when I specifiy the specific file extension type that I am...
  6. M

How to display text

Thanks Hugh. Sorry to put more pressure on you. You have a very good product here. We intend to be using it on at least two Joomla sites right away. Built in Community Builder integration will be extremely useful. We are happy to support your effort in any way we can. Should we be paying...
  7. M

How to display text

Hugh, Do you know if we would have to do anything differently if we are using Community Builder and if the data is in jos_comprofiler? Tried the following in the Default text box in fabrik: global $my; return $my->firstname; with settings: Element Type - text field Hidden - checked and...
  8. M

How to display text

We are trying to display the logged in Joomla users name at the top of a form. We have tried created an element for the form as follows: 1. Elements 2. New 3. Element Type - display text 4. Eval this text - checked No additional fields are displayed, so we don't know where to post the php...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back