Recent content by mudshark79

1. mudshark79

[solved] memory exhaustion problem with repeated groups

Found some time to look at this again and got it sorted out, finally. I guess my approach was simply a bit stupid, like I already supposed. Why? The repeated groups do a lot of joining to other lists - this was clear. Bit It was not clear to me in the first place, that this join statements in...
  2. mudshark79

"Add Distinct" Off doesn't make a difference....
  3. mudshark79

Oh yes, merging is the key. There are no CCDs, no Calcs. At first I had DB-Joins involved in the Repeated-Groups and turned that off in favor to simple Fields which didn't make a difference. Merging makes all the difference. Is there something One can do about it? Maybe I will add a calc or...
  4. mudshark79

Hey There :)! I'm in the middle of finalizing one of my projects and ran into a rather unexpected problem. I created a list with several repeated groups. At this point I have a setup with 4 repeated groups, but I was planning to integrate up to maybe 15 groups. Each of this groups contains only...
  5. mudshark79

[Solved] Off-Topic PHP-Math

I double checked it on my ubuntu hosts and shared hosts, 14 seems to be the default value. Thanks again for clearing this up! Matthias
  6. mudshark79

You are right, the precision value of the PHP.ini was not 8 but 20 (reason unclear, maybe i fiddled around with that once :rolleyes:) and now also the code I initially came up with for my overall really simple calculations starts working again. Also some error in some pdf-export disappeared. So...
  7. mudshark79

While doing some improvements on one of my Fabrik-Applications and banging my head for maybe 5 hours I found out out a lot of interesting things about floating-point-Numbers in general but also that even the most simple math goes wrong from time to time? It basically breaks down to this: On...
  8. mudshark79

[Half-Solved] "chosen" Functionality of select-lists in filter also?

Thanks for the Update. Is it already in github? I made a quick test and can't confirm. Chozen-Select doesn't play nice with a CDD in the form and no Chozen in the list filter's view And risking being a pain ;): I was not not talking about Dropdowns and CDDs in Forms (there I'm quite happy with...
  9. mudshark79

Aside from the fact I'm still interested and maybe missed something - I found another way to solve my specific problem that I Wanted to share: I have a DB-Join "my_element_id" which is setup as the Watch-Element for two other DB-Joins. This works great and one also has the CDD-functionality in...
  10. mudshark79

Why is id={$myrowid} not working?

Glad I could help :). The "." in the query simply is php concatenation operator: http://php.net/manual/en/language.operators.string.php Somtimes it's a bit tricky to concatenate vars in the query-String depending on if the var is at the end of the string (like in your case) or rigth in the...
  11. mudshark79

Why is id={$myrowid} not working?

I would say try: $myQuery = 'SELECT id2 FROM devedorestotais4 WHERE id=$myrowid'; or $myQuery = 'SELECT id2 FROM devedorestotais4 WHERE id='.$myrowid; The "{}" is the markup only for Fabrik-Placeholder.... Regards
  12. mudshark79

Hello! I'm curious if there are plans to implement the Chosen-Functionality of Select-List Element such as DB-Join Dropdowns or CCDs in the List-Filter area also? Am I missing something? Thanks and Regards, Matthias
  13. mudshark79

activity log

Soory for Hijacking: Funny to hear that something like this will be implemented In an upcoming release? Is there already some release-date on the horizon (please don't tell me next month or something), because: I Just implemented a journaling function for one Webapp I'm finishing right now...
  14. mudshark79

Close Modal Window per JS-Event

:) got it!: delete(Fabrik.Windows['uniqueid']); jQuery('#uniqueid').remove(); Took a 2nd Look at the code and found out that "delete" kind of resets the windows-class which makes it reusable. Then I just had to combine it with the jQuery that I already found working. It's important to do...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back