Recent content by mwind454

1. mwind454

Count Element - Display Zero

I would like to know where I may adjust things to have a return of "nothing" when a count is done to display as 0 (Zero) instead of blank. Thanks Chris
  2. mwind454

Getting an average from a Calc Element

All, I am having difficulty returning an Average and Median from a Calc Element. I am using it to calculate time difference between when a ticket was created and today using strtotime. My returns to both AVG and MEDIAN are zero. Not sure what I am missing. Screenshots attached Thanks Chris
  3. mwind454

Simple Calculation issue

In a nutshell, I am trying to get the Total of the filtered list return to be the count and not the total of the list itself.
  4. mwind454

Simple Calculation issue

Hugh, That list is a group of lists. Unfortunately I do not know how to return the same data from one list and search criteria. Each item in the list is a different class that I need totals from. Thanks
  5. mwind454

Simple Calculation issue

Big fan of Fabrik. I am using the content list plugin to display various outputs from a list based on different record value. I am getting the same Row Count back for every list on the same (it is using the fist count). I am adding two screen shot. I'm sure it is something very simple. Any help...
  6. mwind454

Calculation Element

Is the calculation element available for V3?
  7. mwind454

Do you happen to know if the Calc Element Pugin is available for V3?

Do you happen to know if the Calc Element Pugin is available for V3?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back