• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by nitro282

1. N

hi I would need your paid support, I would have jobs to offer him for some sites / projects my...

hi I would need your paid support, I would have jobs to offer him for some sites / projects my account skype info@risveglio.tv . if it is not available, please tell me someone who can collaborate, because otherwise I am forced to abandon fabrik THX
  2. N

Bug Login in fabrikar com

in fact, the account is right, I have tried not to enter and it seems not to enter, if I go back to the homepage and then go back to the forum and then log in, so it will be a problem to refresh the session
  3. N

no!, my username is nitro282
  4. N

enter sql and php code

Good evening, I'm looking for an experienced Fabrik professional to solve this problem and other problems for new projects.
  5. N

It often happens to me that I try to log in and it fails. I am forced to reset my password several times. I attach screen of the steps.
  6. N

enter sql and php code

so I can't understand, I would like to understand where I have to intervene exactly in order to enter the code. could you give me an example?
  7. N

group layouts in menu items

thank you very much, I solved it
  8. N

I created groups to separate fields from others surely my layout is like this instead I would like it like this, divided into tabs
  9. N

I created a module, and I would like to create a list detail divided into menus, as you can see in the attachment below. I have inserted some fields in different groups, but it divides the groups on the same page, instead I would like to divide them into menu items as a graphic example
  10. N

enter sql and php code

Sorry I'm neophyte on fabrik. I add a new list with reference to an existing table. I discovered that the attached field only displays the file name and not the link, so I find out from the old script that the directory was created through a logical function with linking fields. So I created a...
  11. N

Edit fields created in existing table empty fields

I solved rebuilding everything. In practice, I create a new module connected to an existing table. just created, I am in the foreground and therefore I am not able to record a new record. . The question is, in which case can it happen that you create a new record, and in the change you can't see...
  12. N

Edit fields created in existing table empty fields

continues to list, form and elements also within the component does not clean everything because after creating a search field and a field, insert a new record, after which I try to modify it and its fields are empty in the module. I try to understand through db what happened and I see that it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back