Recent content by Panzeri

1. P

CSV export don not work!

I can't test the official website because it's a covid-19 emergency site and I can't risk stopping. So I created a subdomain and duplicated a backup of the site on the subdomain and tried to export to CSV and it doesn't work here too, but I expected this. Then I copied all the GitHub files to...
  2. P

CSV export don not work!

I saw that my list.js is different of the one on GitHub. In the attach my list.js renamed in list.txt
  3. P

CSV export don not work!

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:552 TypeError: res is undefined list.js:503:29 onComplete http://emergenza.abbadialariana.com/media/com_fabrik/js/list.js:503... (see all in the attach)
  4. P

CSV export don not work!

Maybe a problem of permission? In another domain with the same version of Joomla and Fabrik all work...
  5. P

CSV export don not work!

With Firefox 74.0: JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1 jquery-migrate.min.js:2:552 TypeError: t is undefinedlist.js:3:8009 All the code in the attach!
  6. P

CSV export don not work!

I'm using Joomla 3.9.16 and Fabrik 3.9. I done a database and if I go in view data ot my modul I see all, if I use "export to csv" I see only a blank form with "Loading... 0 / record. Save on..." but nothing done! Someone can help me? In another domain I use also Joomla 3.9.16 and Fabrik 3.9...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back