Recent content by Peter_S

1. P

SOLVED: Form Plugin broken

Updating from GitHub to 3.08 solved the problem, so suspicion was probably right. Thanks for Looking.
  2. P

SOLVED: Form Plugin broken

After not having touched the Installation for a while, a form php plugin stopped working. It only Displays the number 1 now instead of what it is supposed to do. I deleted the plugin and rewrote it, still the same. However, I have created a Display element and copied the exact same php script...
  3. P

java script in ajax calc element

Smashin' Rob, Will get on the case over the weekend, brain dead now. Thanks for checking in!
  4. P

Request for help with a simple email php template

**ggg** good one :D
  5. P

All backwards, finally got the html working indeed, thanks!
  6. P

Hello all, could a friendly soul consider helping out on this one. Let on a form be the following elements: {form1___element1} ( plugin = field / input = "Hello" - no quotations) {form1___element2} ( plugin = dbjoin / input = "World" - no quotations) {form1___token1} ( plugin = field / input...
  7. P

Picklist too long

If the list is too long it is not going to be user friendly for your users irrespective of how you present it. Have you considered: Splitting the choice to two dropdowns (i.e. cascading dropdown), one category selection and then another picker for the final selection Rendering as...
  8. P

java script in ajax calc element

Goodday, I am trying to do the following: (1) A 'legal-residence' i.e. country selection element (dbjoin/dropdown) (2) A 'Vat-Number' element (field) (3) a 'Vat-logic' element (calc) When a country is picked from (1), (3) performs the following ajax calc: $jinput =...
  9. P

Code Snippet: Automatic online check EU-VAT (VIES) for EU B2B tax reverse charge

Gooday, The objective is for a B2B customer to enter their VAT number and to Ajax-check that number for validity at the EU portal. I found this code which seems to work fine as is. However, I am tryiing to convert this into an Ajax Validation of a normal input field and I'm not getting there...
  10. P

Form Redirect plugin - opening unwanted popup when form published inside an article

1) see details attachment (at the top), dated Jan 14th, 2013 2) yes, a lot of times 3) see details attachment In details2 attachment you can see that the pop isn't a 'normal' Microsoft Window, but has the Fabrik Template styling to it. I also pm'ed you the page URL so that you can have a look...
  11. P

Calc with elementes databasejoin-checkbox

If your element's full name is (without quotation marks) "table___element" and you'd like to multiply the element's value times 3, for databasejoins use: return {table___element_raw}*3; in the calc element. This works as long as you render as dropdown, radio list, or auto complete. For...
  12. P

Form Redirect plugin - opening unwanted popup when form published inside an article

Yes I have. The window popping up actually doesn't look like a 'normal' system window but like one generated by Fabrik. (see attached). I'm trying to think whether Joomla itself would have any publishing options in articles that would force a pop-up when hitting submit or anything that...
  13. P

Hello, has anybody ever had this? A form has a 'Redirect' plugin. When I connect it directly to a menu item, it works just as it should, redirecting to a new URL inside the same window. However, when I publish it inside an article, using {fabrik view=form id=32} it always opens a popup new...
  14. P

How to refer to an element's value?

try permutations of '{my_form___theelementfield_raw}'
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back