Recent content by prismadigitale

1. prismadigitale

missing plugin after update

ot to confuse those who read this forum you can delete the thread if you deem it appropriate and again apologizes
  2. prismadigitale

sorry there is no problem simply stupidly had not deleted the cache of the browser in administration
  3. prismadigitale

I tried to update two test installations in joomla 3.6 and 3.5 fabrik but both disappear after updating the set plugin in lists and forms
  4. prismadigitale

problem with qrcodes with the join of lists

if I put in joins two lists and try to view the QRCodes the list does not display the correct QRCodes but is always repeated the first, if I open in the popup list instead connected the display is correct; the most serious problem that even sending QRCodes through email list plugin is wrong...
  5. prismadigitale

Autofill problem with button switch after update 3.4.1

perfect thank you so much I had not thought that the cache would create the problem, it is very important I have to deliver the work later this month we are being tested and I wanted to keep it updated ... thank you again and I send you in private and administrative credentials for the frontend...
  6. prismadigitale

Autofill problem with button switch after update 3.4.1

hello autofill to button not trigger after update 3.4.1, i have update too from github but nothing the button not load data after update.. . before the update button autofill run now by clicking on the plug will not activate the settings are correct ... it's a software for public...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back