Recent content by ptbberlin

1. P

Random-Image Module

thanks a lot troester! So easy (if you know how :))
  2. P

Random-Image Module

Hi everyone, I've been trying for some time now to show my uploaded images as Randum images on my homepage as well as the Joomla Random Image module. Is this possible at all and if so, I would be grateful for every tip. The module shoud be plased on right or left of the hompage...
  3. P

fileupload and JoomGallery

...friendly bumb
  4. P

... no one an idea???
  5. P

Hi, for the organisation of pictures I use JoomGallery. In one of my Fabrik lists I also use Fabrik-fileupload-element to show pictures (List of places with one ore more photos for each place). At time in find no way to use the pictures stored in the JoomGallery-Folder also use with the...
  6. P

custum_css

... it works. Thanks a lot. Peter
  7. P

custum_css

friendly bump
  8. P

custum_css

thank's for the quick answer, but - sorry - I'm not sure to understand your example: is xxx the form-id or the part "_$c #tb_name___fd_Name_ro". Or give me a simple example for e.g. chanage the color of all labels in the current detail-view so I can understand it Peter
  9. P

custum_css

Hi, for some time I'm trying to learn and understand Fabrik. The basics I understood. Now I want to change the layout of some elements in detail-views. I learned that I have to do this by editing/adding the custum_css. So far so good. I've copied some examples from the Wiki in my custum_css...
  10. P

Horizontal images

... ok, I'll try it. Thank's Peter
  11. P

Horizontal images

...no one an idea??
  12. P

Horizontal images

Hi, I have a form with an fileupload element that shows some images, but unfortunately only in a vertical position. How can I change this to a horicontal position? I think I must adapt a CSS-File, but which and where??? (Joomla 3.x with Fabrik 3.1) Any idea? Peter
  13. P

How to display a text if element(field) is empty

... it works :oops:
  14. P

thank's troester, it works nearly. If I use the code $var = "{tb_fahrten___fd_bemerkungen}"; return $var; it is ok. But with a condtion $var = "{tb_fahrten___fd_bemerkungen}"; if (isempty($var)) { $var = "Kein Inhalt"; } return $var; I only get a blank site :-(( I'm a beginner in PHP but I think...
  15. P

... no one an idea?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back