Recent content by puntino

1. puntino

Navigation garbled

Nobody an idea how to overcome the issue? I don't like to change the template and adapt my site or digg in the css just because i did an update!
  2. puntino

Navigation garbled

Thx jfquestiaux that's it. I am using Gantry and with Beez it is gone.
  3. puntino

Navigation garbled

Hello After updating to 3.0.9 the navigation under the table in the frontend is verical instead of horizontal. In the backend, everything is OK. (see attachments) Any idea how to correct?
  4. puntino

No images displayed after update

thx, great work, Rob! Would you please let me know all the steps you have made. Since this is just a copy of the original site and since it has gone a long way so far, the data do not correspondend to the original data anymore. In other words, I want to do the same procedure on the original site.
  5. puntino

I have added France to the allowed countries. You should have access now with the given credentials.
  6. puntino

This thread is really under a bad sign! Just received a message from my provider. FTP access not allowed from countries outside of Switzerland due to security reasons. I'll take care of it and let you know as soon as I solved that issue.
  7. puntino

phpadmin details are there now. Please read through the thread before you start. we had updated the image path already at the beginning but no success.
  8. puntino

Hi Rob - Something is wrong with that form. the joomla password is not beeing saved, i.e. after saving an reopening, the pw is gone. After I had entered the FTP credentials however, the joomla password is beeing exchanged against the ftp password when saving! Therefore, I have entered the joomla...
  9. puntino

friendly bump. . .
  10. puntino

Since my provider hosts several of my sites and I used the same name for the temporary site, it was mixed up by the DNS server and all changes took place on both sites, the "real one" and the temporary one. Now the names are different, hence no more problems. You find the credentials on...
  11. puntino

I've had some DNS problems and have to change something. I let you know as soon as I am ready. Sorry!
  12. puntino

OK Rob, it's ready. You'll find the infos as requested.
  13. puntino

no problem. I'll upload it to my providers server and give you the credentials. What stage would you like to have it? a) before the update or b) after it. If b), just updated or after all the measures given in this forum so far, i.e. the current state? And where shall I send the credentials?
  14. puntino

any further ideas on this issue? any other wways to get support? Do I really have to edit all my data manually, because an update does not work as it should?
  15. puntino

Thx Cheesegrits. I turned caching off on all tables but nothing changed. Maybe I did not understand it correctly, however. Should I have done that before the upgrade or before performing the query? I did it now, after all the activities mentioned above. Sorry for the silly question. . Rolf
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back