Recent content by qmiguel

1. Q

Problem sending a List by email

I know you are very busy, but I am waiting for the solution. I had the same problem sending a list by mail. I solved it creating an email template for the list plugin. Let me know if is the same situation with the table, and where can I get it. Thanks
  2. Q

I download the latest version from Github. And then I upload the folder plugins/fabrik_list/email. Then I could see the changes you made??, they look great. I am sending the image of the settings. But when I send the list, the email reaches the recipient, but without records. You can see the...
  3. Q

Thanks for your answer. I'll wait for the changes on this plugin. That is a good idea, if you define everything on the plugin config, you don't need the intermediate popup selection stage.
  4. Q

Before I run the latest Github, it showed the same popup on the front end with all the information from the plugin config. And the amount of records to be sent. Then when I sent it, I received the email, but none record. I was concerned why I have that popup window, where customers can see and...
  5. Q

PDF Template in the List Layout is not working

I am trying to use the option PDF Template in the List Layout. I have this config: PDF Icon: Show PDF template: bluesky PDF orientation: Landscape PDF Paper size: Letter Show title: No But when I click the PDF Icon, I got this Adobe Acrobat message: File does not begin with '%PDF-' You can see...
  6. Q

No, I have only one plugin on the list (email) You can see the issue right here. Then login using Username: fabrik and pswd: 123456 You are going to see on the main menu a new option [Form]. This option shows the Table that has the plugin configuration I sent before.
  7. Q

I aready run the latest Github. Before this, I could send an email, but without records. Now, when I click the Send Icon, the email box doesn't have the information that I have in the plugin. I have 10 records for this user, I can see "Email 10 records". This is the screen shot. Thanks
  8. Q

Joomla 2.5 & Fabrik 3.0 I am trying to send a Table by email. Everything is working. I receive the email, but without any records. My SQL database has 9 records. The email box shows "Email 9 records". When I send the email, I receive the Subject and the Message, but "0" records. Could you help...
Back