Recent content by ramki

1. R

Looking for PHP Developer

Hi, I need a small PHP code enhancement in my project, I need a fantastic PHP developer who has experience using Joomla 2.5, Fabrikar 3.0.x. Only one small change required in code to get one feature on website front end. I will pay for that minor code change, when my requirement is get...
  2. R

Ajax Upload issues

Can you give me your SKYPE ID? Thanks, Ramki
  3. R

Ajax Upload issues

Hi, Does any one had this issue? Ajax upload is not working properly. I am using Ajax upload to upload images to my server. Issue 1: Cover flow window is displaying but it is showing none. Empty window is displaying. Issue 2: After adding the images, clicked 'Start Upload' button...
  4. R

Getting Error: Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should

Yes, One main table has a primary key (virtuemart_product_id), and it is a Foreign Key on other tables. So, I used the Primary Key to join different tables, so as you said this is causing to loose the data on fabrik form when page is refreshed. Please see the attachment to see how I joined...
  5. R

Getting Error: Warning: array_values() [function.array-values]: The argument should

Hi Hugh, My Joins are not repeated. I PMd you my site logins, please have a look it. Issue I 1. Login with the Login ID, PWD. 2. Click 'Sell Your Product' link on Main menu. 3. Fill the form and leave a mandatory form on it, and click submit. 4. You can see the first form details not removed...
  6. R

Hi Hugh, I have made changes to the file 'form.php' in components/com_fabrik/models. But the issue still persist. 1. When the user fills the form and and submit, validation error messages displays, if any required field entered with wrong details / not filled. But, except the main 'FORM', all...
  7. R

Rob / Hugh can you please help me in this scenario?

***Friendly Bump***
  8. R

Hello, Flexicat, what ever you said above, I don't think that was intended to my post. any ways I did the steps you explained, but no use still the highlighted error messages are displaying even after refreshing the page, or coming to the same screen (fabrikar form) from any other screen...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back