Recent content by rbuelund

1. R

Any news on Joomla 4 compatibility??

This was written a year ago: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fabrik-4-joomla-4-plans.52211/ And update on the roadmap towards Joomla 4 compatibility ??
  2. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

Has this been fixed in the downloadable package on fabrikar.com ?
  3. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

@Vpois - that did the trick thank you - but needs to be fixed in the package asap, unless the folders really should be there and are missing because of an error ??
  4. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

Bump! Can you please fix this asap...
  5. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

I have just tried to update Fabrik on my 3.10 site. It fails with this error: JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /var/www/www.xxxx.dk/www/tmp/install_611c8c066e7a1/packages/install_611c8c0727ae0/site/pdf Component Update: Failed to copy site files. Package Update: There was an error...
  6. R

MySQL bug !

All of a sudden I get an error on all my lists in fabrik, here is one of them: Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Defekter: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `nj37rjh_fabrik_defects`.`id` AS `nj37rjh_fabrik_defects___id`, `nj37rjh_fabrik_defects`.`id` AS...
  7. R

QR code with link to details view

OK - can I in any way change the size of the QR image. Right now I am outputting the image with : ->element, in my template, but that does not allow me to insert eg height of the img tag ??
  8. R

QR code with link to details view

I have a fabrik details template that generates a pdf of the details view (to make printouts). I want to add a QR code that links to the details page on the webpage - how would I auto populate the field with the URL of the details view when saving the form ?
  9. R

Youtube element - allowfullscreen ?

Now it is there..
  10. R

Did so now.
  11. R

I do not know how
  12. R

As you write "most users must like to have the fullscreen option by default" . It does not work as the code is right now.
  13. R

Just found the solution myself. In the file /plugins/fabrik_element/youtube/layouts/fabrik-element-youtube-detail.php there needs to be added som code: From: <iframe type="text/html" width="<?php echo $d->width;?>" height="<?php echo $d->height; ?>" src="<?php echo $d->url; ?><?php...
  14. R

If I set the "Allow fullscreen button" to yes on the youtube element, I am still not allowed to press the Fullscreen button - it is there but cannot be pressed ?? If I watch the source code on the site I also cannot see the tag "allowfullscreen" ?? The inserted code from the field looks like...
  15. R

Translating Fabrik

Why is Fabrik not maintained on transifex? It would be a lot easier to maintain a danish translation there...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back