Recent content by rgfuller

1. R

User plugin not recognizing PK

I found the problem - juser is pointing directly to _users and does not have its own Fabrik list, and Fabrik has a separate database. According to Hugh's post, it seems that I should still be able to get userid to display but it doesn't (settings attached). That's not a problem because...
  2. R

User plugin not recognizing PK

I added a User element to display the current username at the top of a form that records user contact information. But when I saved the element it threw this error: "A join or a list has been added which has no Primary Key. Most likely cause is you are creating a new list on a MySQL view, or a...
  3. R

fileupload not working

christopher46, does it work for you when the form is in an article or only with the menu?
  4. R

Sync JUsers Import

"Synchronize users" will put users from the Fabrik list into the Joomla table if you specify a User ID field in the plugin section titled "Binds data to a Joomla user account".
  5. R

check box with text field?

Hello, I'd like to make a check box list with each check option also having a text input field.. for example: a list asking which days and times a person is available with 6 check boxes, Monday through Saturday, and right next to each a place to manually enter a time-- then saving the record...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back