Recent content by rgreen

1. R

EOFFItem error on text area field

solved. We had a duplicate form element with the same name, which caused the error. Our bad...
  2. R

EOFFItem error on text area field

I have a table with a text area field that is generating an error when pasting in data longer than 255 characters (actually it goes until 261 characters and then generates error). the display on the text looks like this: La pel?cula m?s vista en Paraguay el 2012, "7 films" es la historia de...
  3. R

Accent characters causing search challenges

Any thoughts by the developers on a solution here? thanks Thanks Troester for "sleuthing" to find the issue.
  4. R

sorry to re-post so soon. I added a standard Joomla article with " Y Tu Mam? Tambi?n" as the title and the search correctly finds the joomla article with or without the accents but the Fabrik record still is "accent sensitive". So Joomla articles are found but Fabrik records are not found.
  5. R

yes "tu mam?" is working so it is case insensitive but not "accent" insensitive. I did find a thread in the general Joomla site about accents http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=193373 And I am using JCE (the encoding is set for UTF-8). I changed my joomla editor to "no editor" and added...
  6. R

Notification workflow advice

The productStores table is being updated outside of Fabrik and will be updated nightly (with the goal of a nightly email to queue users). So I suppose we will should go the route of using the Fabrik scheduled task with a php plugin doing checking and emailing. Thanks!
  7. R

Hi All, hate to be a pain here. But we are developing a commercial app using Fabrik and have subscribed at a Professional level to get assistance. If I need to pay someone more, let me know. A simple acknowledgement that this has not been addressed but will get to it in XX days would be...
  8. R

Notification workflow advice

Hi, Would love some advice on how to set up a notification workflow. Don't think the stock notification plugin will work - although I might be wrong. Here is my situation: I have products that list online stores that the product is available. If their are no stores for a product. a user sees...
  9. R

Filter "myid" child records within a form

Thanks... that was it.
  10. R

Any ideas here? Thanks.
  11. R

gentle "bump" thanks...
  12. R

Filter "myid" child records within a form

We have a new user multi-page registration form "enrollment form". On one of the pages we have the ability to add a job preference that is a separate list/ child record of the "enrollment list". On the Job page currently I am seeing a list of all the jobs of all the users in the list versus...
  13. R

Juser and name/username

ok. I got everything working. I ended up using the calc element for both the username and the name and removed the php plugin. Works. Only remaining issue on this registration thread is how to turn encryption on to mask the password in the db table. Thanks...
  14. R

Juser and name/username

thanks. Still says '"successful" but does not add a new joomla user. I tried separating the two codes into separate php plugin "instances" but still no additional registrations. Any other ideas? following is the latest $formModel->updateFormData('enrollment___username'...
  15. R

Juser and name/username

The email as username worked after I inserted a second "}" after "yourtable___email" but the concat name did not work. It did give me a "successful" message but no new user appeared in user manager or the fabrik user table. Here is my final code. I also tried it with a second "}" with the same...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back