Recent content by sapiputih

1. S

Disappearing form, list plugins

Ok thanks I will
  2. S

Disappearing form, list plugins

Hi, I have run across a strange thing in the past and now it is happening on a newer installation (fabrik 3.5.2 on joomla Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable [ Amani ] 22-May-2017 09:46 GMT). I can't find the scenario in any forum or google search, but I'm sure a fix is out there, so if anyone can point me...
  3. S

typo in /administrator/com_fabrik/models/list.php?

Hi, I keep getting notices about non-objects and undefined vars in the above-referenced script (J3.4.4 /F3.3.3 ) Im wondering if there was a typo in line 1040 (should it be $fkField instead of $pkField?) Thanks, Mike // And finally, Esther ... index the join FK's foreach...
  4. S

500 Missing Layout on Admin Side

Hi, I am using a content plugin to access a fabrik list within an article from the administrator side. Joomla throws an error: 500 Layout default not found. URL: /administrator/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&itemid=129&id=3 The same URL from the front end does not cause an error...
  5. S

Scheduled CRON -- please clarify the "list" field

Thanks very much for the clarification. Mike
  6. S

Scheduled CRON -- please clarify the "list" field

Hi, I have been trying to run some database-intensive updates as scheduled fabrik tasks. I have read all relevant posts, and still can't find the smoking gun. I cannot get the cron tasks to run, and suspect that it has something to do with the "List" field used to define a scheduled php task...
  7. S

Content Plugin Issues When Filtering

Hi, I am doing something wrong with the content plugin, and could use a hand. I believe that I have used the filtering clause according to the Wiki, but when I load the page, not only is it not filtering the data, it is doing strange things when rendering. Item 1: unfiltered view, correctly...
  8. S

Fabrik 3. LIst row / javscript to opne a modal window

thanks.... so can you give me a hand with points 1 and 2? really, guys, what kind of answer is that? Is my question not deserving of a thoughtful response? Or am I not in the right subscription level? Whats up here?
  9. S

Fabrik 3. LIst row / javscript to opne a modal window

Hi, I am having a difficult time figuring out how to open modal window from an element in a list row, and then refreshing the list row once the submit operation is finished. I have created a custom template which has the js function in its javascript.js file, but even when I am successful...
  10. S

PayPal plgin hanging

Buuuumpp! Pl\ease help!
  11. S

PayPal plgin hanging

Hi, I am running the 3.03 release with 1.7, and the paypal plugin. I have configured it to the best of my understanding. But when I submit the form, it spawns a 2nd window (I assume this is paypal?) that never loads. I am set up to use the test sandbox (I think)...docs are abit...
  12. S

Instabilities with form plugins

Replicating Errors Hi Rob, If it helps, I can send you an akeeb backup of the enitre site, and you would be able to unzip and see the weirdness. Please let me know if this would be helpful. My source code is from GIThub 3.0b 441 gb4277.a5 I am attaching a short (and a painfully long) list...
  13. S

Instabilities with form plugins

Hi you guys. I regret to tell you this, but I am a beta tester, so this is my job. I have found that when you have sequences of form plugins (say, more than 3), they become completely unstable. By this I mean that: > they switch states (unpublished/published) unexpectedly. you can save...
  14. S

insertObject & cron php

OMG BEcky!! I feel, like, TOtally, STupid! Thanks, thought I was losing my mind!
  15. S

insertObject & cron php

Hi. I a getting the strangest error when trying to insert a record into a tickler file (which will be picked up by a cron job later). Here's the code in question: //trigger record for processing assessments $db2 =& JFactory::getDBO(); $tickler = new stdClass; $tickler->id = NULL...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back