Recent content by sheetal5

1. S

Maximum select limit to multiselect list

I am using Fabrik 3.2 Can I able to set Maximum select limit to multiselect list. I want that user can be able to select only 3 options from list. How can i do this?
  2. S

Hide next,previous button at last step- multistep form

We are using Fabrik 3.2 We are using many groups by using page break yes propety. Which showing us multistep form. Can we hide Next/Previous buttons at last step? It is showing save, next and previous button at last step evenif pagebreak 'No' roperty at last step. How can I achieve this?
  3. S

Javascript for 'Repeatable field' is not working

I have created repetable group and added fields under it. No I want to write javascript for that element which is repeatable field. When I wrote javascript for onClick event of that element in fabrik its not going into it and not working. How can I do this?
  4. S

Row size too large error: how to add max fields in single table?

We are using Fabrik 3.2 While saving field it is showing 500 alter structure: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `aod` ADD COLUMN `eol_db_creditor2_pcity` VARCHAR(255)...
  5. S

Javascript for repeatable group click

I am USING FABRIK 3.2 Can we write javascript to reapeatable group? I need a dynamic names like a1, a2, a3 based on reapeatable group click event. How can I do this?
  6. S

How to display uploaded image on edit view

In fabrik 3.2 I have used upload field. When we go to edit view of the form it doesn't show uploaded image name or image name. Is there any way to display uploaded image on edit view?
  7. S

Is there any api or any method to get data based on form id

In fabrik is there any method or any api exisy to get full data based on form id. Its too complex & time consuming to get data by query as I have created form with too much of fields. So anyone can help?
  8. S

Pagebreak 'Next' button onclick event

We want to write a javascript on step change event. i.e. next button which comes after pagebreak enabled for group. So how can we do that? Or is there any prefined action for it?
  9. S

Event on Next button

We have created single form and created multiple groups in it like group1, group2, group3,..... etc Allowed page break to group. So that we got Prev, next buttons to swith to group fields. Now based on multiple radio selection values after clicking on next button I want to write a javascript...
  10. S

Handling javascript for 2 groups within 1 form

I have created 2 groups - Group1, Group2 within single form Based on selected element value of Group1 I want to show/hide group2 elements. I have used single form which is multistep Like group1 elements-> after click on next ->group2 elements. So after group2 focus event I want to show...
  11. S

Show/hide form elements, full form based on previous selected radio/checkbox

How to show/hide form elements, previous selected radio/checkbox Also How to show/hide full form,(group of elements) based on previous selected radio/checkbox
  12. S

Show image, html between 2 elements

I want to show Image(icon) between 2 elements. So how can I do that?
  13. S

Addmore fields on click of '+'

I want to create addmore of fields. e.g If I want to enter school, college, professional information. I have created boxes college name, start year, end year After click on '+' I want to generate again textboxes of same to enter value. How can I do this using fabrik?
  14. S

Text content dependent on selected value in dropdown

I have created one dropdown. I want to change text content based on selected value in dropdown. Can anyone tell me how to do that? I need steps for creating such dropdown and generated text content. I am new in fabrik so not getting the procedure.
  15. S

Align form fields in fabrik

I have created form with lot of elements. But field element alignment is not proper. Form is looking very bad. Can anyone tell me how to align form so that textbox, radio button, dropdown field will look inline. Field lables will be inline?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back