Recent content by SignumSol

1. S

List Pagination Showing Vertically

Hi troester, Thank you very much, this solved the problem. The pagination is looking as expected now.
  2. S

Hi troester, Thank you, I have not checked with beez5 yet. This is a link of one of the lists on the site: http://weekend-maza.com/Malls-In-Bangalore.html. The template css is based on twitter bootstrap. What could I do change the display?
  3. S

Hi, I am created a website which is going to use Fabrik lists extensively. In the lists that I am creating, on the front end the pagination for the lists shows vertically instead of the horizontal display as I would expect. Please see the attached image which shows the problem. Can you...
  4. S

How to disable "Create an Account" option in Joomla Login Form

troester, Thank you. I tried it and it works. +1 for you.
  5. S

Daily Update for Fabrik 3.0.63 in Joomla 2.5

Thanks, I will do that.
  6. S

Thank you troester. I will try this.
  7. S

I tried that. But that causes some problems with user registration. With the new user registration off, when I create a new user using the Fabrik registration form, the new user is added in the database and the new user even gets an email to activate the account. But when I click the...
  8. S

Hi Folks, I have a created a custom Joomla user registration form using Fabrik. I want to this to replace the default Joomla registration form. The users need to login to access downloads. The default login form has a "Create an account" link. How can I disable the "Create and Account"...
  9. S

Daily Update for Fabrik 3.0.63 in Joomla 2.5

Hi Folks, In the Joomla back end Fabrik asks me to update the component daily. Is this expected behavior?
  10. S

Creating a Dropdown Element with List of Countries in World

Hi Hugh, Thank you for the reply. I was able to follow the steps you explained and create a Countries databasejoin element rendered as a dropdown.
  11. S

Creating a Dropdown Element with List of Countries in World

Hi Folks, My customer wants a dropdown with list of countries in the world. Around 242 of them. Is there an easy way to add the 242 country names as Sub options for the element. Please advice.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back