Recent content by simon.delmotte

1. S

[Solved] How to retrieve the ID of the article in which the form module is integrated

Hi Lousyfool, It is working with return JFactory::getApplication()->input->get('id'); A big thank you for your quick help
  2. S

[Solved] How to retrieve the ID of the article in which the form module is integrated

Hello, I integrate a Fabrik form module in Joomla! articles. I need to use a module because I have 2 file upload fields in my form and the module seems to be the only way to send attached files when submitting the form. It is not working when using Fabrik content plugin. How to retrieve the ID...
  3. S

Change CSS of a page element upon form submit

Hello everybody, I've added a Fabrik form inside an article (with the help of Fabrik content plugin) and I would like to change the css of another element of the same page (not an element of the Fabrik form) when form is submitted. I would like to change the state of a link from disabled to...
  4. S

Casacading dropdown, hidding child select when no option available

Hello, I've made a cascading dropdown made of 4 database join select elements. There are some cases where there are no options for select#3 related to select#2 values and no options for select#4 related to select#3 values. I would like to know if there is a way to not display select field...
  5. S

Custom data attribute in database join select options

Hello, I've tested and it is working great. Thank you very much for your support. Best regards
  6. S

Hello Hugh, Thank you for your reply. I could manage to override the layout of the databasejoin select element with the following code (please let me know is it could be better): <?php defined('JPATH_BASE') or die; $d = $displayData; ?> <select <?php echo $d->attributes; ?>> <?php foreach...
  7. S

Hello, Is it possible to add data attributes in the option tags of a databasejoin render as a select element? I would like to have something like: <option value="fabrik_element_id" data-something="some_fabrik_value">fabrik_element_label</option> Thank you
  8. S

CDD stop working when adding some JS

Hello everybody, In a quotation form I have a select DB Joined field (Services) and 3 CDD select field (Options2, Options3, Options4). Options2 is watching Services Options3 is watching Options2 Options4 is watching Options3 The cascading mechanism is working well. I Would like now to show/hide...
  9. S

How to avoid duplicate the almost same contact form?

Hello Rodeokid, Thank you for your reply. I will give your solution a try. Regards
  10. S

Hello cheesgrits, Thank you for your reply. And for the the hint about my Topic question. About the recipient email: Is there a way inside the Joomla! Services articles to fill the recipient email field? So that the client could write the article and simply add/change the contact email from...
  11. S

Hello everybody, I'm working on a site which displays services. There are 10 services. Each service is a Joomla! article. I would like to display at the bottom of each article a contact form for requesting more info about the service. My fisrt question: How could I avoid to create 10 forms...
  12. S

File not uploaded for security reasons

Thank you Troester. The new option of the plugin solved my problem. Many thanks for your help. Regards
  13. S

File not uploaded for security reasons

Hello everyone, Some years ago, I've made a website with a Fabrik form in wich there are some file upload elements. All worked well until recently. I was told by my client that, sometimes, zip files are not uploaded and that the form is not submitted with the following system message: "File...
  14. S

Filtering both Google Map and list

Hi every body, To display a Google Map and and list in the same page there are several possibilities. It can be done with Fabrik content plugins or with a vizualisation menu and a list module (there is no vizualisation module). I would like to know if it is possible to filter both the Google...
  15. S

Rob's demo in french Joomla! day

Hi Fabrik team, I was told that Rob's demo in the last french Joomla! day was very interesting. Is there any chance to have it published in the Fabrik website? Best regards Simon
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back