Recent content by Suzzi

1. S

Meta keywords & description on lists using global values rather than menu settings

I'm using Joomla 3.3.3, Fabrik 3.2 (I updated from github today) For menu items that open a fabrik list, the meta keywords and description seem to be taking their values from the global configuration settings in joomla, not from the menu item meta data. The example I've used below is for this...
  2. S

[SOLVED] fabrikform id in CSS now appending rowid e.g. details_formid_rowid

I've updated to Joomla 3.2 and Fabrik 3.1 (This was also happening in Fabrik 3.1rc2) None of my custom form CSS is being invoked, as it expects to be used with the prefix #details_c where c is the form number. Instead after the upgrade a rowid has been added so it has to use #details_c_rowid...
  3. S

fabrikElement content blasts out of FF template

Thanks. I tried some things with -moz-box previously to no avail but I don't really know how it works. Anyway, everything's looking fine now.
  4. S

I've fixed up the website using a workaround so that it looks OK so unfortunately you can't see the broken css anymore BUT in short: Problem 1 = Fields using <p> don't ever wrap unless they are in { } placeholders in the intro. I fixed the wrapping problem by removing all <p>'s from my...
  5. S

I am also having the same alignment issue with firefox. I'm using 3.0.8, and the problem is with the fabrik view details. I'm using a copy of the default template. Some fields in a row on the database display wrapped OK when I removed the <p> </p> tags, but the same field, just in a different...
  6. S

Validation problem ??

Hi, I got this working, sorry for the delay in replying I thought I had noted my changes here. It's been a while, but I did a whole load of changes to try and get it working and I think I eventually got it working by recreating the list from scratch. I didn't make any change to the database...
  7. S

Validation problem ??

Hi Hugh I put that change in (I just copied and pasted it directly into the element.php file, I assume you didn't make any other line changes? : - if (!stristr($default, 'return')) + if (is_string($default) && !stristr($default, 'return')) I now get this error: Warning: stripslashes()...
  8. S

Validation problem ??

Get stristr warning when no input in the captcha field I'm getting the same problem - it happens when no input is put into the captcha field and then the submit button is clicked. I get the normal 'Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in' error, but I also get the...
  9. S

Form on a page + related list in a module on same page

Thanks, I couldn't get it working with your code above, and tried variations of it, but got it working with breaking it up into two lines: $course = JFactory::getSession()->get('com_fabrik.form.11.data'); return $course[htc_all_courses___course_id_raw];
  10. S

Show a specific row in a databasejoin based on field selected in a different page

I've restored the site back to the state it was in immediately before I did the github update and it's all working, no problems. It seems to be stable now. And my cascading dropdown is defaulting to the value I'm passing it, which was the fix I thought I needed the github update for. So...
  11. S

Show a specific row in a databasejoin based on field selected in a different page

I've noticed that the size of the backup I took this morning before doing the github update was 43MB and this evening the backup is now 58MB. No content has been added to the site. I've got the list working again, but don't want to touch anything in case it goes all weird and breaks the site...
  12. S

Elements changing name to different table Actually, my joy was short lived. I had a list on my homepage working perfectly. Nothing complicated. After I did the github update today for the CCD element mentioned above, my list on the homepage displayed an extra checkbox. So I went through the...
  13. S

Thank you thank you. I spent ages trying to get at the value, not having ever done any coding like this so didn't realise until after lots of googling that I needed a ? where the & is above...and voila it all worked straight away.
  14. S

Form on a page + related list in a module on same page

Hi. I want a detail form to display on a page, with a list of related rows from another table displayed in a module beside it. I can get it all working except that the list in the module shows ALL the rows from that table, and I only want to show rows based on a field common to the...
  15. S

You can see the forms in use at hiberniantraining.ie (click on any 'Book Now' on the list near the bottom of the home page), and on the form that opens I just want to default the course dropdown to the value selected on the home page list.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back