Recent content by swissgregi

1. S

Accessing Groups in list view

Does nobody have an idea?
  2. S

Accessing Groups in list view

I have a fileupload field named "bild" where i upload pictures. I made my own detail template. To access the pictures i use this foreach which works great. <ul id="lightSlider"> <?php foreach ($this->groups[Maschinen]->elements[bild]->value as $bild) { ?> <li data-thumb="<?php...
  3. S

Simply filter form

Thanks, this is what i was looking for. Sometimes it is very difficult for newbies to find things like this. Maybe there should be more tutorials for simple functions like this.
  4. S

Simply filter form

Hello I try to do a simply filter form, so the user can filter the list by some criteria. But i can't find any function in fabrik and its documentation. Here i found a fabrik site with a filter like i wish...
  5. S

user element sef slug

Hi rob, yes, i updated from github right now. The problem is still the same. I have more details in this thread -> http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28289
  6. S

SEF doesn't work

When i choose a "SEF slug" i expect, the detail url changes from domain.com/something/detail/5 to domain.com/something/detail/5-meinhinweis but i still have domain.com/something/detail/5 And when i add the Fabrik options below, i expect that the url will change from...
  7. S

user element sef slug

I have the same problem. I tried every sef slug, but it only use the id in the detail/form url.
  8. S

SEF doesn't work

friendly bump ;)
  9. S

SEF doesn't work

I simply try to use SEF on two different servers. It doesn't work on both servers :( The Joomla SEF is enabled, htaccess.txt renamed to .htaccess. The url of all pages are SEO-Friendly now. But when i choose a SEF slug of a fabrik list, there is no change of the detail or form url's. And when...
  10. S

Update error

I have the same problem too.
  11. S

sef won't work on new server

I copied 2 joomla projects with fabrik from a webhosting to a vserver. All is working fine, but sef slug in fabrik. On all lists it is linking to details without slug: .../details/10/1 insted of .../details/10/1-slug In Joomla i have this SEO settings: sef: on use mod_rewrite: yes add suffix to...
  12. S

[Bug?] repeat on Join

Thanks for your help! Yes, with "Anzeige Modus" it does work! But i have to order it by kategorie_id.
  13. S

[Bug?] repeat on Join

I think thie option should add something like this to the sql query: GROUP BY kategorie_idOr am i wrong? This is the result i got with NO and YES: I think when i set "Wiederholbar" to "Nein", the entry kategorie_id should be unique.
  14. S

[Bug?] repeat on Join

I do a simple join on two tables. I don't want to repeat similar entries, so i choose "No" on the repeat option. But there is no effect to this option. I tried with different tables and all join-types. Maybe it is a bug?
  15. S

Missing "Reset Filter" option on Module

thanks for your answer. yes, this is what i try.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back