Recent content by thoregundi

1. T

jos_fabrik_formdata_1___fabrik_internal_id

index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=15&jos_fabrik_formdata_1___fabrik_internal_id[value]=11 The above link worked with the older fabrik system. After upgrading it no longer works. 8) I was wondering is there a new way of picking one item in a table. Kinda like it was before. I just went live...
  2. T

How do i show an element field in a table, in a table template?[SOLVED]

I hope I did this right, so: <pre> <?php print_r($this->rows[0][0]); print_r($this->headings); ?> </pre> on my table template, outputs this: stdClass Object ( [jos_fabrik_formdata_1.fabrik_internal_id] => 7 [jos_fabrik_formdata_1___fabrik_internal_id] => 7...
  3. T

How do i show an element field in a table, in a table template?[SOLVED]

Example: fresh install of joomla 1.0.13 and using beyond yooTheme template. with latest mootools SVN from 2/25/08 - fabrik 1.0.4 Table's field has 3 entries: name, country, internal_fabrik_id all these elements are published and showing in the table view. Using the default template. Now say...
  4. T

Custom template help

:D I guess I'll help myself with this. So far I found something like this in another post:: <?php echo $elements['jos_fabrik_formdata_7___new_dive_site_country']->label;?> so what i get from here is i can access the object "$elements" in the php on the table template, yet when I do...
  5. T

what if I want to just display one field at a time?[SOLVED]

Re: what if I want to just display one field at a time? [SOLVED] sweet!, I'll give it a shot right now So, I tried it out. Maybe I'm not doing this right? fresh install I have joomla 1.0.13 latest stable fabrik 1.04 _ latest svn as of 25 FEB 08 I made one table with multiple elements in a...
  6. T

Re: what if I want to just display one field at a time? Yes, I understand that. and I was hoping that was possible.
  7. T

Re: what if I want to just display one field at a time? :D sweet!, 1 problem, The table template starts with the first record and shows only however many is defined in its table parameters in the back end. This would work just fine on a small database in a small website. However I need the...
  8. T

Hi, what if I want to just display one field at a time? for example, I'm making a template inside a joomla template. It's job will be to display the content from one field of that table without loading all the fields in that table. I did not receive a reply in the regular forum, I should of...
  9. T

Filter table using URL. Could be possible?

Hi!, I seem to have the same issue, I need to filter my table one field at a time, per link. . I'll keep looking for a way, I guess, I have the same need as well.
  10. T

what if I want to just display one field at a time?

what if I want to just display one field at a time? for example, I'm making a template inside a joomla template. It's job will be to display the content from one field of that table without loading all the fields in that table.
  11. T

Cant create a new table[SOLVED]

Re: Cant create a new table[SLOVED] What I did here was just made new connections, and they worked
  12. T

database join dropdown issue[SOLVED]

alright , will do In this case, what I did was, I used a form element table filter, I found a work around to solve the reason behind using the database dropdown
  13. T

database join dropdown issue[SOLVED]

Re: database join dropdown issue I forgot what it was , I got it workin though, lol
  14. T

getting odd error when creating link to a form[SOLVED]

Re: getting odd error when creating link to a form cool 8)
  15. T

Table's Element Filter not workin in IE6 but works in Firefox and IE7[SOLVED]

Re: Table's Element Filter not workin in IE6 but works in Firefox and IE7 I got it to work! ;D I just had to edit the template a little bit and add a "Go" submit, form element What I did was I forced the template to use the go button, then I noticed it was of type button, so I changed it to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back