Recent content by webby01

1. W

xenforo bridge

Dear Fabrikar, I am asking something outside fabrikar but actually of concern, cos i notice u use xenforo for ur forum. how did u bridge it with joomla? warmest regards william
  2. W

full map in list?

thanks Rob
  3. W

full map in list?

Dear friends, how do we implement FULL MAP instead of STATIC Map in list? warmest regards William
  4. W

creating list

someone please help...i need help. thanks : )
  5. W

creating list

hi, need advice on creating a list as such: 1. user log in 2. fabrik list on front end displaying items for selection. 3. user select multiple items on list 4. user click submit button 5. items sent to admin indicating user interest in the items 6. admin will send email to user, after...
  6. W

Fatal error on 3.0.7

thank you Hi troester, Thank you very much. I'll try do it and see if it works on my end. warmest regards
  7. W

Fatal error on 3.0.7

If I cannot use joomla update, what should i do? I see many plugins during discover and i see 3.0.6.3 during updates, even after i purge, what should i do? Should i just leave them alone?
  8. W

Fatal error on 3.0.7

3.0.7 installed: 1. joomla 2.5.8, 2. installed package Fabrik 3.0.6.3 3. uploaded via FTP: github https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik What I did: 1. Extension manager > discover 2. Purge Cache 3. Discover 4. Install (i see many 3.0.7 plugins) 1. Extension manager > Update 2...
  9. W

Fatal error on 3.0.7

problem with github update Dear fabrikar, please help... i installed joomla 2.5.8, fabrik 3.6.3, update github latest...3.0.7 i faced a similar problem as the thread stated. nonetheless, i cannot solve it at all. The update does not work, plugin is not updated, when i click new...
  10. W

microsoft word doc

Hi thanks, I need to export to WORD straight away, and to be in a template chosen by user....any way?
  11. W

microsoft word doc

Dear Fabrik, Please bear with me. I am a newbie... After I typed in the entries in Fabrik, is it possible for me to export the entries to WORD doc, arranged neatly in a predefined template? thanks William
  12. W

I asked my host to turn mod_security off for me.

I asked my host to turn mod_security off for me.
  13. W

list for selection?

Dear Fabrik, is it possible for making a list that lets the user select the items, then click a button, and all the items are sent to his profile (which is done using fabrik too.)?
  14. W

error with list

thanks! it is mod_security... server disabled it...now all ok... case closed...
  15. W

error with list

Dear Fabrik, I encounter this: An appropriate representation of the requested resource /xxxx/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. I wanted to do a new...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back