Recent content by XenoMorph

1. X

How to: Choosing "YES" or "NO" pops up a message ?

Thanks Hugh I'll have a look into
  2. X

How to: Choosing "YES" or "NO" pops up a message ?

Hello all I was wondering if someone could help in the followoing: I have a form in wich there is a question answered with a drop down box (options YES and NO), is it possible to create some kind of validation rule or something to react to the "YES" answer? Could be a message pop up with some...
  3. X

Various fields in same row ?

Thanks Rob I'll try it !!!
  4. X

Ok let's go back a minute... Let's say I want to do a contact form in wich for example, the phone has an area code: COL1 COL2 ROW1: XXX | XXXXXXX The record "phone" (row1) has 2 fields, "area code" (COL1), and "number" (COL2). Can this be done? And put the 2 fields on the same row?
  5. X

Hello all I've made some forms with fabrik and I'm quite satisfied with the result. Recently I came across the need to include several fields in the same row but I can't do it... can Fabrik do this:
  6. X

Forms for non registered users problem in Record Form data in Database

Ok please ignore this problem for the timebeing, since I've done a fresh install and installed the sample data as well, and now it seems it's all working fine. I'll soon be moving from my local xampp installation to the web server...
  7. X

Ok I'll do it later, don't worry no rush
  8. X

Yes they are. If they weren't the form didn't appeared the 1st time when the Record Form Data in Database was deselected
  9. X

Hi there Been using Fabrik since yesterday, and I managed to use it at 80% !!! Great piece of software!!! I only found a problem: I created a form for non registered users (visitors) and managed to send and receive emails and receipts with no problem. But when I check the Record Form data in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back