I have the following error on both the front end and the backend

sams

So I just moved and I'm physically exhausted and need this to work. It is the first project I'm on in my new house. I know I'm probably missing something really simple but I keep missing the same thing

I keep getting the following error when I try to access the list data both in the front end and the back end.

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Building Permits by Builder: <br /><br /><pre>Unknown column 'rdi.entry_date_str' in 'field list'</pre><br /><pre> SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `rdi`.`id` AS `rdi___id`, `rdi`.`id` AS `rdi___id_raw`, `rdi`.`permit_facts_id` AS `rdi___permit_facts_id`, `rdi`.`permit_facts_id` AS `rdi___permit_facts_id_raw`, `rdi`.`entry_date_str` AS `rdi___entry_date_str`, `rdi`.`entry_date_str` AS `rdi___entry_date_str_raw`, `rdi`.`entry_date` AS `rdi___entry_date`, `rdi`.`entry_date` AS `rdi___entry_date_raw`, `rdi`.`permit_number` AS `rdi___permit_number`, `rdi`.`permit_number` AS `rdi___permit_number_raw`, `rdi`.`permit_date_str` AS `rdi___permit_date_str`, `rdi`.`permit_date_str` AS `rdi___permit_date_str_raw`, `rdi`.`permit_date` AS `rdi___permit_date`, `rdi`.`permit_date` AS `rdi___permit_date_raw`, `rdi`.`project_addr` AS `rdi___project_addr`, `rdi`.`project_addr` AS `rdi___project_addr_raw`, `rdi`.`sub_div_name` AS `rdi___sub_div_name`, `rdi`.`sub_div_name` AS `rdi___sub_div_name_raw`, `rdi`.`company` AS `rdi___company`, `rdi`.`company` AS `rdi___company_raw`, `rdi`.`project_type` AS `rdi___project_type`, `rdi`.`project_type` AS `rdi___project_type_raw`, `rdi`.`address` AS `rdi___address`, `rdi`.`address` AS `rdi___address_raw`, `rdi`.`city` AS `rdi___city`, `rdi`.`city` AS `rdi___city_raw`, `rdi`.`state` AS `rdi___state`, `rdi`.`state` AS `rdi___state_raw`, `rdi`.`zip` AS `rdi___zip`, `rdi`.`zip` AS `rdi___zip_raw`, `rdi`.`phone` AS `rdi___phone`, `rdi`.`phone` AS `rdi___phone_raw`, `rdi`.`project_city` AS `rdi___project_city`, `rdi`.`project_city` AS `rdi___project_city_raw`, `rdi`.`project_state` AS `rdi___project_state`, `rdi`.`project_state` AS `rdi___project_state_raw`, `rdi`.`size` AS `rdi___size`, `rdi`.`size` AS `rdi___size_raw`, `rdi`.`units` AS `rdi___units`, `rdi`.`units` AS `rdi___units_raw`, `rdi`.`building_type` AS `rdi___building_type`, `rdi`.`building_type` AS `rdi___building_type_raw`, `rdi`.`value` AS `rdi___value`, `rdi`.`value` AS `rdi___value_raw`, `rdi`.`work_type` AS `rdi___work_type`, `rdi`.`work_type` AS `rdi___work_type_raw`, `rdi`.`county` AS `rdi___county`, `rdi`.`county` AS `rdi___county_raw`, `rdi`.`lot` AS `rdi___lot`, `rdi`.`lot` AS `rdi___lot_raw`, `rdi`.`dist_ll` AS `rdi___dist_ll`, `rdi`.`dist_ll` AS `rdi___dist_ll_raw`, `rdi`.`ct1` AS `rdi___ct1`, `rdi`.`ct1` AS `rdi___ct1_raw`, `rdi`.`owner_name` AS `rdi___owner_name`, `rdi`.`owner_name` AS `rdi___owner_name_raw`, `rdi`.`owner_address` AS `rdi___owner_address`, `rdi`.`owner_address` AS `rdi___owner_address_raw`, `rdi`.`owner_city` AS `rdi___owner_city`, `rdi`.`owner_city` AS `rdi___owner_city_raw`, `rdi`.`owner_state` AS `rdi___owner_state`, `rdi`.`owner_state` AS `rdi___owner_state_raw`, `rdi`.`owner_zip` AS `rdi___owner_zip`, `rdi`.`owner_zip` AS `rdi___owner_zip_raw`, `rdi`.`owner_phone` AS `rdi___owner_phone`, `rdi`.`owner_phone` AS `rdi___owner_phone_raw`, `rdi`.`ytd_permits` AS `rdi___ytd_permits`, `rdi`.`ytd_permits` AS `rdi___ytd_permits_raw`, `rdi`.`ytd_value` AS `rdi___ytd_value`, `rdi`.`ytd_value` AS `rdi___ytd_value_raw`, `rdi`.`12mth_prev_permits` AS `rdi___12mth_prev_permits`, `rdi`.`12mth_prev_permits` AS `rdi___12mth_prev_permits_raw`, `rdi`.`id` AS slug , `rdi`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `rdi` WHERE ( rdi.county = 'Bibb' OR rdi.county = 'Burke' OR rdi.county = 'Carroll' OR rdi.county = 'Clayton' OR rdi.county = 'Columbia' OR rdi.county = 'Coweta' OR rdi.county = 'Douglas' OR rdi.county = 'Fayette' OR rdi.county = 'Fulton/South' OR rdi.county = 'Harris' OR rdi.county = 'Houston' OR rdi.county = 'Monroe' OR rdi.county = 'Muscogee' OR rdi.county = 'Newton' OR rdi.county = 'Peach' OR rdi.county = 'Pickens' OR rdi.county = 'Richmond' OR rdi.county = 'Spaulding' AND rdi.project_type = 'MULTI FAMILY' ) ORDER BY `rdi`.`id` ASC, `rdi`.`company` ASC</pre><br />
/home/realestatedatainc/domains/rdi.realestatedatainc.com/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:948
Call stack
#
Function Location
1 () JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:948
2 FabrikFEModelList->getData() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:706
3 FabrikFEModelList->render() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php:428
4 FabrikViewListBase->display() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php:41
5 FabrikViewList->display() JROOT/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/ViewController.php:102
6 Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\ViewController->get() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php:109
7 FabrikControllerList->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php:181
9 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

Sounds like you have a missing field in your table.

Try going to the main Forms page on the backend, and click the "update database" link on the row for that form.

-- hugh

OMG, I totally forgot that step.

You are the BEST Hugh.

If your ever in the Atlanta Area I owe you some of the Shrimp and Cheesegrits and a Homebrew to go with it!

Sam

I am trying to automate a biweekly update to the table from another table.

Is there a command I can run in a Cron from the command line to do this update?

S

Nope, no cron way of kicking that off.

I'm a big shrimp and grits fan, and travel a lot just to eat good food. In Atlanta I've had shrimp & grits at Mary Mac's and the Flying Biscuit. Home Grown is next on my list, hopefully in the next month - my wife and I are planning a trip to see a Braves game.

Go Braves!

(I live in Huntsville, AL)

-- hugh

LOVE HUNTSVILLE!!!

My little sister used to live there. I went to Parent-Child Space Camp Weekend with my Son almost 20 years ago. It was absolutely Awesome.

I live in Marietta about 20 minutes or so North of the Sun Trust Park.

All my kids went through Space Camp, back when they ran special deals for the local school system.

I'm actually a Brit, but moved here in 1992.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back