• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Repeat group +/- buttons only working once ?

rbuelund

I have a form with a repeat group and the +/- buttons. If i press the + button once it correctly adds a new row. If i press the - button it removes that row again. But if I then press the + button nothing happens ??
Also if a add three rows, it is only possible to remove the last row, not the second ?

It throws this error, when I try to delete the second row after having deleted the third row first: Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: input[name=fabrik_deletedimages[57]]

I have three fileupload elements in the row - but have not selected any images in the three rows before deleting the rows.

I would like to pay for standard support to get this working - but that is not possible ?? I believe this is a bug that needs fixing ??

No, we can't afford to do subscription support any more. Turns out unlimited, all-you-can-eat support for $20/month is not financially sustainable. Who knew? We only do hourly rate work.

I'm happy to take a look, but I can't replicate this. Can you point me at your form? Or a publicly accessible test form that exhibits the same behavior.

-- hugh

I have now tried this from scratch:

1. Create parent list and add the parent elements
3. Create a new group and assign it to the form of the parent list and save
4. Make the new group repeatable.
5. Add elements to the repeatable group (amongst others three file upload elements - no ajax)

I have just tried the above and get the same error: Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: input[name=fabrik_deletedimages[65]]

Last edited:
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back