Bugs with Ajax fileupload?

juuser

Hi, I have noticed a couple of bugs with Ajax fileupload:

1) When I add into "Allowed file types" e.g. "jpg,png," then in browser "File upload" window I get strange results (see attachment).

2) When "Show preview" is set to "yes", first uploaded image will automatically pop up in modal window every time the form is loaded.

3) When "Show preview" is set to "no" then it's not possible to open the image in form view by clicking either on file name or the small "picture" icon.

4) Image preview in the modal window is fixed width (400x400px) and the image is not scaled according to modal window size, so with bigger images you can see only a small part of it.

Attachments

• fileupload.jpg
    fileupload.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 115
1 - I have no idea but I think may be to do with J!'s media types. I'll take a look.

2 & 3 - yes, I'm aware, I had to add that "show preview" in a hurry to get rid of that thing where it opened a preview when you loaded the page. I'll go back and try and fix it better as soon as I have time, when I'm working on a project that needs it. Whigh I think I'll be doing next week.

-- hugh

Thanks Hugh! I really appreciate a lot that you take some of your time every now an then to help us out!

Friendly bump @cheesegrits :)

I would really need to solve the issue nr.1 (allowed file types). I have a gallery type of solution and when users accidentally upload none-image files, it will mess things up. Thanks in advance!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back