• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

jdate field bug !! Urgent

rbuelund

The new jdate field no longer accepts if you write a date. It just changes back to the default date, when focus goes away from the field. You can only select a date - but this also does not work on IPhone - only on Android and desktop - this is really bad !!! And needs urgent fixing.

I am having another problem with jdate. Using jdate, the selected date format (m-d-Y h:i A) holds for a few entries then the entries change to d-m-Y h:i A and appear in the list out of sequence. Any clues? Not sure, but I think it was broken by the fix. Thanks.

Last edited:
"selected date format" Where? List format, form format, time format?

What are your exact settings in "Formatting&Time" and "Date formats"?

There seems to be an issue if you use 12h format in "Formatting & Time".

It's not related to related to typing in the date field (and not related to the fix). Please open a new thread on new issues the next time.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back