• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

cheesegrits
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Hugh,

There is an error in the language file.
    At mousover the COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_LABEL calls a wrong DESC which is not present in the language file.

In language file the COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_DESCRIPTION should be
    COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_DESC...

My 2 cents,
    I have bought Bronze Subscription. I received mail from fabrikar and from Paypal, confirming my pay, but it seems my subscription isnt active. I cant download any subscription-required resources (documentation for example) and im not allowed to post at Bronze Supporter forum. Can itbe fixed, or tell me, please what i do wrong.

Regards
    yorgil@man.torun.pl
    yorgil111@gmail.com
    This is an annoying thing: I have a pending subscription made Tuesday. Have already confirmation of paypal processing from rob@pollen-8.co.uk. Yesterday I tried every now and then to get access to subscription downloads. So what takes so much time to open up the gate?
    I see reading subseqent messages that this happens obviously more often in your proceedings. Nowadays customers get immediate access to a product, software or anything else as soon as paypal transfer is processed.

Do you have your messages on radar? (4 p.m.)
    Hugh, I'm the one that had the old version of JCE and nothing would save in Fabrik. Last night I did install a new version of JCE and everything works perfectly. Thanks! (posting here since the thread is closed)
    Hello Hugh,
    I have a couple projects I need to get finished up and was wondering if you had time to work on them if you do this sort of thing. If so let me know.

Thank you

Ron
    Hi Hugh,
    This is Mike from Free Spades Poker, we talked about 1 1/2 years ago about a project for my web site. You helped but Tom Spierckel (peamak) did most of the work. I am having trouble getting ahold of him, we are having a major issue with our fabrik program and I need some help ASAP!
    Do you know why I'm not able to find him? Is there any way you can help?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hello, any luck sorting out my subscription. I really need to get the plugins, its the reason I paid the subscription. some of the plugin boxes still show subscribe! Can you let me when this will be sorted, otherwise I'll just get a refund.

Cheers.
    Hi hugh,

I am new with fabrik but I as far as I can see it gives big opportunities to develop advanced Joomla sites. I got a problem with calendar visualization while it all works with a menu item: Fabrik>Table where I see all the event's details when I try to link the calendar with Fabrik>visualization I get a calendar page without any event and all days show "NaN".
    Can you please help me ?

thanks
    Hi Hugh. Updated thread 20601 which (A) solves my screen layout problem, and (B) identifies a missing <td width> statement line 609 in table.php.
    Ciao.
    Hi hugh,
    When I set usertype field I get this error msg.

"Attempting to set usertype above allowed level!"

I set value in dropdown 18,19 ..but still got this msg..
    Hi Hugh, Long time ago.
    You helped me 2 years ago with a form and added a javascript file to automatilcy fill in an arrival and departure date based on a previous selected choice. Now I upgraded to 2.0.3 and this function is not working anymore.
    The javascript tab in the element form is empty.
    Hello cheesegrits, do you have a minute to help me? I posted 2 related forum posts but haven't gotten a response back yet and I really need help with using php to prepopulate forms; I believe I am having formatting issues with my Where statement of my sql string; Having the same formatting issues with trying to get the count of a queried set of records as well.
    hey, could you please help with with my massive problem in the forum. no more forms want to save in the database. even if i create a new database and form.. Store row failed: INSERT INTO
    hey, i put in a support message earlier but you guys passed on it... twice. i'm still relatively new to joomla and such. did i do something wrong? stupid question? poor form?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back