• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

cheesegrits
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hugh, I can't post on standard support forum. Can you please tell me why? Did my subscription ended? I can't find where to renew or any membership info. Please help. BR
    Hugh, I renewed my professional subscription today and my account invoice shows the payment. But I don't have access to pro forum. I also clicked on the "Contact" button and it is a broken link. Is it just a time delay (and maybe somebody should fix "contact")
    Hi Cheesegrits,
    I would like you to support setting up fabrikar that can export Qr-code to PDF. I have done sometime successfully but failed with recent update of Fabrikar.
    Can you quote me on that?
    I have template for printing agriculture product with QR code already.
    Thank you very much for your attention.
    My skype is paulsteigel. Or you can reach me at ngocdd@sfdp.net
    Dang Dinh Ngoc
    Sorry. translater.
    Hi!
    Transfered money by paypal.12 hours ago. What about support, downloads e t c&
    ?! ??-??????...
    ??????!
    ??????? 12 ????? ?????, ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? - ??? ???????? ? ???????? ? ?? ???? ??????? ???????...
    ?? ??????? ????. ??? ?????
    ?????????
    Hi Hugh, On the last post you say the best way to understand what I try to do with fabrik were to have an Skype session. When it is possible to have this session?
    Thanks,
    Hi. I really need some help. Installed a new version of joomla 3.8, then I installed a new version of fabrik 3.7 but I really wanted to keep my data from a previous install of 1.5 so i copied the fabrik tables from the old db to the new db. All is well except when I try to add javascript the event doesnt load when i select it from the drop down and then it doesnt save the predefined options I selected. HELP!!
    Hi Hugh, can you please activate my new Pro subsciption? I need to post to the Pro forum asap. Need advice for structuring a new project. Thks!
    railer
    railer
    Still waiting on the resolution of this problem.
    Dear cheesegrits,
    I'm wondering to know if this is possible to integrate elasticsearch as database connector, and jquery datatables in replacement of the traditionnal tables use in Fabrik. What do you think about it ?
    Thanks a lot,

BR,
    Guillaume.
    First of all, you will excuse me to interrupt you and you will excuse my english as french is my first language. I developped a web site with joomla with online app (fabrik 3.5.1).The web app I set up need an improvement. So I decided to request your help to make improvment happen. Am ready to pay whatever it takes because my job is on the line.
    I have a site with fabrik. In this is a FIR form which has file upload element. With this form Now the FIR List has 38k entry and is 150gb on remote server. I am told to move to VPS but that has limitation of 40gb only. I need support in setting up Amazon s3 account which can replace all uploaded files with amazon s3 link.

Please will let me know if this can be done and how much will this support cost?
    Hi Hugh

Do you offer hourly support without a subscription at all? I have come up against a project deadline and am struggling with a Google maps issue which I need some assistance with.

If so please could you let me know how to get the requirements to you so that you can give me a cost estimate.

Many thanks

Regards

Ant
    We would like to create a subscription system, like the one you have on you website, in order to charge the different plans. how can i start this application.

Thank you for your support,

Best Regards,

Juan Torres
    UNICAR
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.