• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. JackGoa

Alert "null" pops up on page load (3.10 update)

Thanks. A client accidentally ran a J! 4 update today and it was a mess! So won't be going that route soon.
  2. JackGoa

I see there's a J! 3.10.1 out now. How safe would you say it is to run that update? Would we need to do a git update too if we run it?
  3. JackGoa

Thanks so much @lousyfool I just chucked all those files in a backup folder, cleared cache, and Bob's your uncle. Much appreciated.
  4. JackGoa

Tested both on and off, including with the Burst JS option on.
  5. JackGoa

Can confirm, on both sites, that alert pops up on all pages with the Fabrik form module. Also, unpublishing the modules, removes the alert. Can't find any conflicting plugins as both sites make use of different plugins as well as themes.
  6. JackGoa

I quickly checked in the database itself. I don't have any IDs in any Fabrik table going up as high as 78. Attached is a screenshot I took with ?fabrikdebug=1 enabled. I'm not sure what is looking for that group ID?
  7. JackGoa

Updated to Fabrik 3.10. Update to J! 3.10. Issue: On 2 sites, on page load where there's a Fabrik form module, an alert pops up simply saying, "null". In dev console there's an error about Fabrik from::addElementFX pointing to utils.js in the media folder. (screenshots attached) This happens...
  8. JackGoa

Quickie on how to block a specific email

Hey @troester, hope you're well. Thanks, I always forget the placeholder is not variable. I haven't tested it, I'm assuming it's probably going to work. My question really was whether anyone might know of a better, more elegant solution? In retrospect, could have probably phrased it better...
  9. JackGoa

FYI, mail is sent via SMTP, i.e., a legit email address.
  10. JackGoa

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Anyone else?
  11. JackGoa

Hey guys. Long time no see. Once in a while I get annoying emails from my "fans in the 'stans". I have the obvious and usual spam checks in place, including reCaptcha. I think these ones are submitted manually, unless it's a really clever bot. Seeing as it barely ever happens and it's...
  12. JackGoa

Fabrik Endpoints

Thanks @hugh, I think I understand. So would that URL troester showed me then become the form action? I think I'll be able to handle validation, still busy learning how React uses validation. It seems I won't be able to get a reply from the server then though in case it fails to post? I was...
  13. JackGoa

Fabrik Endpoints

Thanks @troester I understand that submission through a URL feature, however, what I am not sure about is, can I use that URL then as an action on a form on a static web page? I'm not sue if I am explaining myself properly? @achartier, what I am trying to accomplish is having a static HTML form...
  14. JackGoa

Fabrik Endpoints

Oki, so basically I won't be able to submit a form outside the Joomla infrastructure? It's just a contact form, but it does all kinds of stuff after submission, like connecting to MailChimp, adding to DB, sending out a notification email, etc.
  15. JackGoa

Fabrik Endpoints

It will be a form on a static website. When I look at the source of the Fabrik forms, I don't see an action attribute. So I'm wondering how do I submit a form to Fabrik, not part of the Joomla infrastructure.
  16. JackGoa

Fabrik Endpoints

Oki, so do I put that link in the form's 'action' attribute?
  17. JackGoa

treat people like you would like to be treated.

treat people like you would like to be treated.
  18. JackGoa

Fabrik Endpoints

Hi. Is it possible to submit a Fabrik form remotely? I'm on a mission to use Joomla as a headless CMS and it's basically just the forms so far that I don't know how to deal with.
  19. JackGoa

Date/Time not capturing time

Thanks troester. That seems to have done the trick. I see there is an extra input tag with the time as value when I switch that on. BTW, I have Ajax validation enabled. Only thing is, it seems the form takes quite a while to submit now.
  20. JackGoa

Date/Time not capturing time

Yeah, I just re-uploaded the latest update too. Simply can't get the time to work. :-/
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back