Search results

1. JackGoa

Alert "null" pops up on page load (3.10 update)

Updated to Fabrik 3.10. Update to J! 3.10. Issue: On 2 sites, on page load where there's a Fabrik form module, an alert pops up simply saying, "null". In dev console there's an error about Fabrik from::addElementFX pointing to utils.js in the media folder. (screenshots attached) This happens...
  2. JackGoa

Quickie on how to block a specific email

Hey guys. Long time no see. Once in a while I get annoying emails from my "fans in the 'stans". I have the obvious and usual spam checks in place, including reCaptcha. I think these ones are submitted manually, unless it's a really clever bot. Seeing as it barely ever happens and it's...
  3. JackGoa

Fabrik Endpoints

Hi. Is it possible to submit a Fabrik form remotely? I'm on a mission to use Joomla as a headless CMS and it's basically just the forms so far that I don't know how to deal with.
  4. JackGoa

Date/Time not capturing time

Hi, not sure if something changed along the way, but it seems the time is not captured anymore in Date/Time field. Here's an example of what is captured: 2019-04-25 00:00:00 It gets the date right, but time is always 0. Have noticed this for awhile now across more than one site.
  5. JackGoa

Taking J2Store for a spin, need some guidance

Hi, I am testing out the J2Store plugin to see if it might work for one of my projects. I followed the instructions on this wiki page, http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/j2store-form-plugin/, to the T. When I go to my list in the frontend, I get a 5oo error. Debugging tells me this...
  6. JackGoa

No records in frontend

For the life of me, I cannot get a list to display records in the frontend. The menu item is set to Registered as I do not want these records public. My access levels in the backend are set to registered to for List View and Records View. I've checked the selected elements I want displayed...
  7. JackGoa

:eek: MailChimp interest groups not getting updated anymore

As far as I can tell, this has been happening since around end of December. I have a couple of sites updating MailChimp when a user submits a form on one of the sites. MailChimp would then start off automation based on the interests which the user indicates. So I now basically have to go...
  8. JackGoa

Joomla! 3.9

Hi guys. As far as I can tell, it seems this new release is just to incorporate the new Privacy Tool Suite. So it's not a major release? OKto update? Or should we wait for a new Fabrik release too? https://www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5731-joomla-3-9-and-joomla-3-10.html
  9. JackGoa

reCaptcha issue

Hey guys, I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue that has suddenly come up (might be post J! 3.8.13 update). It seems if a user does not fill in all fields filled and validation fails, IF I also have reCaptcha (Invisible) enabled, the forms simply does an ajax validation (loader shows) even...
  10. JackGoa

Get Country

Hi, is there a built-in simple way (or some simple script) I can use to record a user's country and city in a hidden element when they fill in a form?
  11. JackGoa

Can't have two forms on 1 page

On some of my sites I sometimes end up having two different forms on one page. Not sure which update caused this, but it must have been one of the latest ones. I've noticed, on these pages, if you have two different forms on one page, they'll both default to the second one on the page. So for...
  12. JackGoa

MailChimp: Upcoming API security change

Hi, I received the following announcement from MailChimp. Just this affect the MailChimp plugin at all? On July 30, 2018, we?ll make a security change to the MailChimp API that will disrupt calls made by your API client or integration unless the proper configurations are in place. This change...
  13. JackGoa

MailChimp revisited

Hey guys, I really, really need that MailChimp plugin updated to the latest MailChimp API so I can integrate it properly with my websites. What do I need to do to get a price from someone to do this? Just please tell me what to do. The longer I'm putting it off now, the more urgent it is...
  14. JackGoa

Invalid Token

Hi, did anything change in the recent update that might cause that stupid 'Invalid Token' message to come up when submitting a form on a site? Having a helluva time with a few sites that now suddenly started doing this and just trying to eliminate possible issues. Battling to find the culprit.
  15. JackGoa

About enabling and disabling plugins

Hi, Would it hurt to disable all the Fabrik plugins on a site that I don't seem to be using? It's tricky as I am not 100% sure which ones can safely be disabled? The reason I'm asking is just all for the sake of optimising and making my site faster. Also of course, speeding up the update...
  16. JackGoa

Receiving JSON data

Hi. I have a client that wants me to plug an API into his site. I'm still figuring it all out, but it seems I'm going to be able to use the REST form plugin for this. However, their API returns data in JSON format. If I understand it properly, The REST plugin can only receive XML? Is there some...
  17. JackGoa

Update HTML table's values using slider and AJAX?

Hi, I'm busy with a solar website. I want to do a very basic calculation and display what a user would pay back monthly and what their savings will be based on two fields. One would be their monthly electricity bill, and the other field would be radio buttons with 5 or 6 different packages to...
  18. JackGoa

Article Filter on select Custom Fields

Hi I've spoken to some of the Fabrik folks about this before. I know it can be done, but I'm not 100% sure how to go about it. Project brief: Volunteer projects directory searchable by country and/or project category. My idea: Ok, so I'm using Joomla articles as my "projects" and I've created...
  19. JackGoa

Updating Fabrik via Extension Manager

Quick question. When updating Fabrik via the Extension Manager to 3.6, or 3.7, etc, do I still have to then also update from Github, or is that the latest from Github?
  20. JackGoa

Preventing Spam Registrations from specific TLD

Hi, on one of my sites, we're getting a huge amount of fake registrations (Juser integration). Even with reCaptcha, they still seem to manage to register. I there some way to prevent say, all registrations with an email address at *.ru? Maybe, they could submit, but the form simply does not...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back