• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. R

Any news on Joomla 4 compatibility??

This was written a year ago: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fabrik-4-joomla-4-plans.52211/ And update on the roadmap towards Joomla 4 compatibility ??
  2. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

Has this been fixed in the downloadable package on fabrikar.com ?
  3. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

@Vpois - that did the trick thank you - but needs to be fixed in the package asap, unless the folders really should be there and are missing because of an error ??
  4. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

Bump! Can you please fix this asap...
  5. R

Update to 3.10 fails !

I have just tried to update Fabrik on my 3.10 site. It fails with this error: JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /var/www/www.xxxx.dk/www/tmp/install_611c8c066e7a1/packages/install_611c8c0727ae0/site/pdf Component Update: Failed to copy site files. Package Update: There was an error...
  6. R

MySQL bug !

All of a sudden I get an error on all my lists in fabrik, here is one of them: Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Defekter: SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `nj37rjh_fabrik_defects`.`id` AS `nj37rjh_fabrik_defects___id`, `nj37rjh_fabrik_defects`.`id` AS...
  7. R

QR code with link to details view

OK - can I in any way change the size of the QR image. Right now I am outputting the image with : ->element, in my template, but that does not allow me to insert eg height of the img tag ??
  8. R

QR code with link to details view

I have a fabrik details template that generates a pdf of the details view (to make printouts). I want to add a QR code that links to the details page on the webpage - how would I auto populate the field with the URL of the details view when saving the form ?
  9. R

Youtube element - allowfullscreen ?

Now it is there..
  10. R

Did so now.
  11. R

I do not know how
  12. R

As you write "most users must like to have the fullscreen option by default" . It does not work as the code is right now.
  13. R

Just found the solution myself. In the file /plugins/fabrik_element/youtube/layouts/fabrik-element-youtube-detail.php there needs to be added som code: From: <iframe type="text/html" width="<?php echo $d->width;?>" height="<?php echo $d->height; ?>" src="<?php echo $d->url; ?><?php...
  14. R

If I set the "Allow fullscreen button" to yes on the youtube element, I am still not allowed to press the Fullscreen button - it is there but cannot be pressed ?? If I watch the source code on the site I also cannot see the tag "allowfullscreen" ?? The inserted code from the field looks like...
  15. R

Translating Fabrik

Why is Fabrik not maintained on transifex? It would be a lot easier to maintain a danish translation there...
  16. R

jdate field bug !! Urgent

Seems to have fixed the problem
  17. R

jdate field bug !! Urgent

The new jdate field no longer accepts if you write a date. It just changes back to the default date, when focus goes away from the field. You can only select a date - but this also does not work on IPhone - only on Android and desktop - this is really bad !!! And needs urgent fixing.
  18. R

Reason for version 3.9.2 ??

The problem with the new jdate field is that you no longer can write a date. It just changes back to the default date, when focus goes away from the field. You can only select a date - but this also does not work on IPhone - only on Android and desktop - this is really bad !!! And needs urgent...
  19. R

..also.. should there not be an icon beside the new jdate field ? There is not as you see in the attached image.
  20. R

Please where can I see the changelog of version 3.9.2? What was the reason for another release ? I have a problem with the jdate field after changing from date, but maybe that was the reason for this new update ???
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back