Search results

1. C

sorry... when i posted here... i thought it would post to your im...I just sent an im request...

sorry... when i posted here... i thought it would post to your im...I just sent an im request to you at hugh_mercury
  2. C

cheesegrits(hugh)... I hope I am not inconveniencing you by following up via yahoo IM... I...

cheesegrits(hugh)... I hope I am not inconveniencing you by following up via yahoo IM... I sent a private IM and follow up... and think my problem... is in the database... maybe... just trying to trouble shoot... but when I try ading a record from the admin side of Fabrik... no records...
  3. C

blank screen issue...

cheesegrits I have pm'ed you I think it may be a table issue...
  4. C

blank screen issue...

I have installed a fresh copy of fabrik 1.0.5.2 Installation appears to complete .... no error messages.... When i go to the admin section for the component... I get 3 js errors... in firebug.... my url /components/com_fabrik/libs/jscalendar/calendar-system.css my url...
  5. C

Experiencing an interesting problem in Fabrik

Hello All, I am using the latest version of fabrik. When i publish the form to the front end and try to submit it, in Firefox the browser completely ignores the validations that are in place and the browser repoints to: http://mysitehere.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik In IE, the form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back