Search results

1. Jacobi

File Upload

Thank you all for your help! It's working like a charm now! Issue closed!
  2. Jacobi

File Upload

Here's the error I get PHP Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in ../public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540
  3. Jacobi

File Upload

Friendly bump :)
  4. Jacobi

File Upload

Hi Hugh, I did try that, with both 777 permissions, as well as the default joomla 755. I also checked the php.ini, and that seemed fine. After all, I can upload extensions in the Joomla system easily enough, as well as use the Docman extension. This seems to be isolated to fabrik. Any further...
  5. Jacobi

File Upload

Friendly bump! 8)
  6. Jacobi

File Upload

I just changed the directory to images instead of legislation, and I made the field default back to standard file types (instead of .doc/.docx). Here's the screenshot:
  7. Jacobi

File Upload

Hi Rob, First of all, it's an honor that you replied personally to my message -- thank you! No security extensions; I just made .doc and .docx the allowed extensions, and used standard Word documents that were less than 200kb. I tried using the default allowed file extensions, and tried...
  8. Jacobi

File Upload

Silly me! I knew I forgot a detail. Joomla 2.5.7, Fabrik 3.0.6.3.
  9. Jacobi

File Upload

Greetings, I have been using Fabrik for several years, and recently took the plunge by supporting you with a Bronze subscription! I have a form with a file upload element, and when I try to submit (front end, back end, different browsers/platforms), I get: I only get this error when the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back