Search results

1. lazysheepmedia

Mobile Number In Form

Good morning Is there a way to make sure that a user puts a mobile number into a form in the right format. I have built a form to create AcySMS receivers (users) but I need to make sure the mobile is in the right format - For example the mobile number that is put in should be +447345678901...
  2. lazysheepmedia

Include submitted data in article

Hi guys, sorry to ask again but I've searched the forums and find find what I'm looking for. I have a form to apply to join our club and the redirect plugin sends the user to a Joomla article with a thank you message from our chairman. I want to personalise it by adding their name. I have...
  3. lazysheepmedia

No lists displayed

Hi guys I have a strange problem. I want to add a CDD to an existing form but when I try to choose the list (already used by another cdd) no lists are listed. I have checked the access rights and they are all public and when I edit another CDD the lists appear? I thought it may have been the...
  4. lazysheepmedia

Unable to login

Good morning I have created a form to add users using the JUser plugin on the form and it was working great. Now this morning I have tried to login as both a test user I have setup and as an admin and I am unable to login as either. Can someone please let me know what I have done to lock...
  5. lazysheepmedia

CDD with Picture

Good morning Is it possible to have a picture appear in a CDD element? I have a fileupload element that uploads a picture of the person and I want to display it on a search form I have created. My setup is as follows DB Join (Auto Complete) >> Name (CDD) >> Town (CDD) >> Picture (CDD)...
  6. lazysheepmedia

Couple of issues

Guys I have a couple of questions 1. I have upgraded my membership to standard support, do i get to post in the standard support forum? 2. I have a radio button and I have selected "Button Group" to yes but the radio buttons still show through the "coloured buttons". It is the same for yes/no...
  7. lazysheepmedia

Make CDD Element Clickable

Morning guys I have a form that i have created to search for members of the site I am creating. I am using a DV Join element to connect to the table then some CDD elements to display the name, number, email and website. My question is, how do I make the email and website CDD clickable so the...
  8. lazysheepmedia

Strange problems since updating

Good evening I have updated with the latest github and to joomla 3.5 and some elements are not showing or opearting properly https://pierceandco.co.uk/information/our-fees/fee-calculator The radio group doesn't show unless i switch it off and the calc element does fire through ajax Any ideas...
  9. lazysheepmedia

Registration Form Error

Guys I have updated this morning and now I am getting this error and the form is not saving the users? Fatal error: Call to undefined method PlgFabrik_FormJUser::getFieldValue() in /home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/support/plugins/fabrik_form/juser/juser.php on line 428 Can anyone help...
  10. lazysheepmedia

Empty Elements In Emails

Good afternoon I have done a form which gets sent to me using an html template (template not finished) Is there a way to have a default message if no information is chosen? For example I will have the following: {conv___purchase_price} but if the user doesn't complete this field is there a...
  11. lazysheepmedia

Calculation of two different numbers

Good afternoon, I wonder if someone can help me with a cal question. I currently have a drop down with the raw values of 1 - 4 inclusive. My calc element works out the cost based on the number selected $tenCalc = (int)'{fees___Number_Of_Tenants_raw}' * 175; return '?'.$tenCalc; The 175 is the...
  12. lazysheepmedia

Hi Rob

Hi Rob, I just wanted to touch base to let you know we are all thinking of you here in England, I hope you are all safe and well. I appreciate you are some way from Paris but in case you have friends or family in the area I trust they are all safe and well. My thoughts go out to all in France...
  13. lazysheepmedia

Strange Problem With SSL & Chrome

Good evening If you view this page is chrome the calculation element loads a web page? https://www.pierceandco.co.uk/information/our-fees/fee-calculator Any ideas how to resolve? Doesn't happen in firefox Thanks Mark
  14. lazysheepmedia

Total of two calc elements

Mornign guys Is it possible to total calc elements in a form using ajax - For example i have the following fields in the same group in the same form that i want to total {fees___dep_total} (this is a calc element) {fees___Sub_Total} (this is a calc element)...
  15. lazysheepmedia

Rocket Theme - Afterburner

Morning all and a happy easter to all that celebrate it I suspect this has been asked several times before but can anyhone help me with the layout in a rocket theme template with fabrik http://www.pierceandco.co.uk/component/fabrik/form/130 If you look at that page the elements in the...
  16. lazysheepmedia

Including JS IN Email Template

Good evening fellow fabrikars! I have a form that fires an html template and I have added some JS to identify what time of day it is. For example, when the email is received it says Good Evening Mark Reynolds etc etc When I complete the form the JS is not working, doe sit get stripped...
  17. lazysheepmedia

Clearing Elements

Folks I have some groups that are displayed when various JS actions are performed on Y/N elements (Slide out, Slide In Etc) The elements are DB Joins and CDD elements. I have tried doing a "clear" against the group using a check box and also attaching it to the Y/N elements but it is not...
  18. lazysheepmedia

Link to form data in email

Good morning all I have a form that is submitting data to the database table and sends an email to the relevant people. What I would like to do is to have a link in the email that points the recipient to the record so they can view it online with text like "View This Submission In Your...
  19. lazysheepmedia

error 1146

Good afternoon I am trying to get some information loaded into a form from the users table. I am adding the user id and then trying to add a CDD element to display the email address. When I save it to setup the watch element, I get a 1146 error and the CDD is not created - It only seems to...
  20. lazysheepmedia

Questions about emailing forms

Good morning, I have a question which I hope makes sense I want to create a form to inform various organisations. I intend to have a group per organisation. Once the information is put into the form I want the form to be emailed to the relevant organisation but not the other two. Is it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back