Search results

1. T

jos_fabrik_formdata_1___fabrik_internal_id

index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=15&jos_fabrik_formdata_1___fabrik_internal_id[value]=11 The above link worked with the older fabrik system. After upgrading it no longer works. 8) I was wondering is there a new way of picking one item in a table. Kinda like it was before. I just went live...
  2. T

How do i show an element field in a table, in a table template?[SOLVED]

Example: fresh install of joomla 1.0.13 and using beyond yooTheme template. with latest mootools SVN from 2/25/08 - fabrik 1.0.4 Table's field has 3 entries: name, country, internal_fabrik_id all these elements are published and showing in the table view. Using the default template. Now say...
  3. T

what if I want to just display one field at a time?[SOLVED]

Hi, what if I want to just display one field at a time? for example, I'm making a template inside a joomla template. It's job will be to display the content from one field of that table without loading all the fields in that table. I did not receive a reply in the regular forum, I should of...
  4. T

what if I want to just display one field at a time?

what if I want to just display one field at a time? for example, I'm making a template inside a joomla template. It's job will be to display the content from one field of that table without loading all the fields in that table.
  5. T

Table's Element Filter not workin in IE6 but works in Firefox and IE7[SOLVED]

Here's the link:: http://www.sfsfmag.com/prokat/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=29 I used fabrik 1.0.4 and I am using the default template, unedited. I created a new database connection and new table and its not functioning properly.
  6. T

Cant create a new table[SOLVED]

In the drop down all I'm getting is. Unable to connect to database? When I moved the program from local to the live site I changed the database connection settings, but I kept getting that error, so I created a new database connection and now its letting me create new tables
  7. T

database join dropdown issue[SOLVED]

I'm using the latest SVN. When I go to setup a dropdown database join element I'm getting an "unable to connection to site database" error message in the Table drop down that is after the Connection drop down. I'm using the latest firefox browser.
  8. T

getting odd error when creating link to a form[SOLVED]

All parts of a PRIMARY KEY must be NOT NULL; If you need NULL in a key, use UNIQUE instead SQL=CREATE TABLE jos_fabrik_formdata_21 ( `fabrik_internal_id` varchar (255) null, `name` varchar (255) null, `time_date` varchar (255) null, `address1` varchar (255) null, `address2` text null, `city`...
  9. T

cant get submit button to work, cant link multiple forms together[SOLVED]

cant get submit button to work, cant link multiple forms together my submitt button is refreshing the page! <?php /** * @package fabrik * @version 1.0.4 * @Copyright (C) Rob Clayburn * @license GNU/GPL http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html */ /* MOS Intruder Alerts */ defined( '_VALID_MOS'...
  10. T

Custom template help

/* the 8 is the table id the other is the element id from the fabrik db tables*/ print_r($this->_oTable->_oForm->_groups["8"]->_aElements["62"]); lets see if we can come up with a list of variables to pull element labels and values with the current php templates? like the above has the...
  11. T

drop down from database join element duplicates

I need to add more than a WHERE clause, here is the sql i want to pull off SELECT `county` , COUNT( `county` ) AS NumOccurrences FROM `artifical_reef` GROUP BY `county` HAVING (COUNT( `county` ) >1) because i need the drop down duplicates items to be removed..
  12. T

simple custom template support...

:D after thinkin, what is mos:tmpl I found patTemplates and other stuff.. :-\ ooooh well, I just read a post from, Hugh, that they use php, :o soo I made a php template yesterday, to display my items vertically with css :-[ (other than replacing the default templates code with mine, because...
  13. T

saving variables between multiple forms

if i have 4 forms, and they all are check boxes, whatever is checked is an option with a number value associated with that option. I'm making a build-a-boat feature, and I need to add those values up and save the elements that were checked. lol, so I'm trying to add up numbers that are selected...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back