Search results

1. eshelman.carl

delete not working with tablebot

Ummmm..... yea..... what Hugh said! Thanks for looking in to this for me. I thought I had disabled sh404SEF for the Fabrik component. Guess not!
  2. eshelman.carl

Just keeping this on the front page and top of mind!
  3. eshelman.carl

How to delete related records

Unfortunately my hosting provider will not step up to 5. Says it is not stable enough. That is a load of... lets just say I was not happy about that response. I would be willing to sponsor having the functionality added to Fabrik if its not too expensive. Let me know what you think it will run...
  4. eshelman.carl

How to delete related records

Any chance I could talk you guys into helping with this? This appears to be a bit beyond my capibilities. Hacking is one thing, creating from scratch is quite another. How much would you charge to create a basic script that would delete the related records from 1 table that I could then modify...
  5. eshelman.carl

This fell off the front page, just making sure this does not fall off the radar. Thanks, Carl.
  6. eshelman.carl

Editing record not releasing variables

:) :) :) FANTASTIC!!! :) :) :) Thanks for all the support!!
  7. eshelman.carl

Any ETA on when this can be resolved?
  8. eshelman.carl

Whew... I was starting to think that all that LSD in the 80s was catching up to me!!! Sorry about lack of access to the back end. I changed the roll to do some testing and forgot to set it back. If you do need SA access the that account has been put back to that roll. Thanks, Carl.
  9. eshelman.carl

Just tested again from a different computer this time. Issue is still there. The problem is not on the batch page, it is on the details page. Log in. Go to Winemakers Log --> My batches. SELECT a batch. Add a Measurement Edit the measurement -- Be sure to add some comments in the notes...
  10. eshelman.carl

Did you try this on my site or your test site? I just tested it again on my site and am having the same problem. Log in to http://www.vintnerresources.com with the test user I sent you before (I can send again if you no longer have it). Go to winemakers log --> my logs. Select any of the...
  11. eshelman.carl

Same page as we have been discussing before. Formbots are no longer being used for add or edit. After a record has been edited the form fields are not being released. After editing if you try to add a new record the inf from the edited record is populated in the fields. This transcends users...
  12. eshelman.carl

Hmmm.... not sure why you were getting the white screen unless you were trying to get on while I was doing some testing. Please try again and let me know if you are still having issues. Explorer is installed but I suspect you will have a rights issue with using it on the Fabrik directories as...
  13. eshelman.carl

Its good to know that my problems aren't TOO easy to solve!! ;D These tests were performed in both FF and IE using the measurements table and occasionally the notes table. IE showed an error when the page loaded but it rendered fine so I have no idea what the error is. Took the page down to...
  14. eshelman.carl

Same page we were discussing here: http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=1889.0. Running SVN 702. The tables are No longer pre-filtered on rowid. Unable to delete records from the tables displayed via the tablebot. In Firefox when a record is selected and the delete button...
  15. eshelman.carl

Edit link and delete button not working on tables.

After many failed attempts I have not been able to successfully use an element reference variable in the tables Detailed View URL section. I have upgraded to SVN 702 and it is still not working. Are you sure you were not confusing the form jump url section with the tables detailed view url? I...
  16. eshelman.carl

pre-filter on "{my->id}" bug

I just created a test table and am not longer able to recreate it either. The behavor was observed on the my_batches table back in the SVN 640 rev or so. Seems to be gone now.
  17. eshelman.carl

Upgraded to SVN 700 and tried to implement this. Problem is that {__pk_val} is not being evaluated. Here is what I put in the table Detailed View URL field: http://www.vintnerresources.com/index.php/Winemakers-Log.html?parent_batch_id[value]={fabrik_internal_id} I have also tried...
  18. eshelman.carl

1) ;D 2) I am using the tables "Detailed view URL" option. That is how I am calling the page. I can edit the URL but the variable are tacked onto the end of what ever I put in the field. There is no way for me to do URL --> auto generated variables --> my manual variables. I would have to hack...
  19. eshelman.carl

There are several problems with this idea: 1) This presents a much larger security risk. With the pre-filter in place the most a hacker could hope to display is the records from a single parent batch at a time. With this solution, leave off the "&tablename___batch_id=0" and they could view and...
  20. eshelman.carl

I did some more testing on this and verified that placement on the page does not matter (it can be the first, middle or last tablebot on the page) and exclusion of the add record form does not matter either. The only table that can be edited is the table where the pre-filter is on table key...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back