Search results

1. eshelman.carl

Editing record not releasing variables

Same page as we have been discussing before. Formbots are no longer being used for add or edit. After a record has been edited the form fields are not being released. After editing if you try to add a new record the inf from the edited record is populated in the fields. This transcends users...
  2. eshelman.carl

delete not working with tablebot

Same page we were discussing here: http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=1889.0. Running SVN 702. The tables are No longer pre-filtered on rowid. Unable to delete records from the tables displayed via the tablebot. In Firefox when a record is selected and the delete button...
  3. eshelman.carl

How to delete related records

My application has a master "Batch" with several one to many relationships. I would like to allow my users to delete Batches if they so desire but dont want to wind up with a bunch of orphan records in the related tables. I assume this woudl be accomplished via JS run on deletion of a Batch...
  4. eshelman.carl

Edit link and delete button not working on tables.

I have a static content page that shows several table via the tablebot. As near as I can tell the tables are all configured the same. There are 2 issues on this page. 1) The delete does not work. When an item is checked and the delete button is clicked nothing happens. 2) The edit link works on...
  5. eshelman.carl

Multiple tables on one page access issues.

I ran into an interesting issue. My site has a page with several readonly table posted via the tablebot. I had the first table configured to be editable and the other 5 to be read only. ALL the table took the attributes from the first. As long as the first is configured to be editable, they are...
  6. eshelman.carl

Edit and delete not working

I have a static content page that shows several table via the tablebot. As near as I can tell the tables are all configured the same. There are 2 issues on this page. 1) The delete does not work. When an item is checked and the delete button is clicked nothing happens. 2) The edit link works on...
  7. eshelman.carl

pre-filter on "{my->id}" bug

I think i found an interesting little bug. I have a table that is pre-filtered on "{my->id}", this table is display via the . The default label for the primary key (fabrik_internal_id) is id. When I tried to add a record to the pre-filtered table using the add item link, the primary key was left...
  8. eshelman.carl

Show multiple tables on one page

First off thank you for creating such a wonderful/powerful tool! I am working on an app and would like to display multiple queries on a single page. For example: When a users selects a project the resulting page shows the base project info on the top, then another table of all the measurements...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back